Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: C6 Z06 in Florida area

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 10:50 AM
andersnor
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Default C6 Z06 in Florida area

WTB C6 Z06, 05-08 in Florida area, max 40k miles

Prefer with upgraded/fixed heads, a mild tune and cam is ok, but it needs to be able to be passed of as "stock"

Car will be tracked, and have mods makeing it suitable for trackdays is a +, but would need to also have original parts for registration purposes here in europe, and annual inspection

Colors, most exterior colors are ok, but needs to have black seats, got no love for the two tone.

I have a guy doing inspection,, payment, paperwork, shipping, export, so it will be as easy as a local sale for you as seller. He will travel outside FL for the right car, but close is better.

Last edited by andersnor; 09-11-2018 at 10:58 AM.
Old 09-17-2018, 11:33 PM
SRQ Vette
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by andersnor

Prefer with upgraded/fixed heads, a mild tune and cam is ok, but it needs to be able to be passed of as "stock"

Car will be tracked, and have mods makeing it suitable for trackdays is a +, but would need to also have original parts for registration purposes here in europe, and annual inspection

Colors, most exterior colors are ok, but needs to have black seats, got no love for the two tone.

I have a guy doing inspection,, payment, paperwork, shipping, export, so it will be as easy as a local sale for you as seller. He will travel outside FL for the right car, but close is better.
In Nokomis:

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-...ting=212989897
Old 09-19-2018, 05:00 PM
andersnor
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by SRQ Vette
Hi, link isnt for a Z06? wrong link?
Old 09-19-2018, 05:06 PM
original bacon
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In San Antonio, TX. If you can get past the seats :P

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-24-000-a.html

Last edited by original bacon; 09-19-2018 at 05:07 PM.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:29 PM
SRQ Vette
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts

Hi, link isnt for a Z06? wrong link?
Sorry. I was in a hurry and thought it was a Z06. There is a red Z06 at Suncoast Motorsports a few miles north, but it has a two tone interior. Buy some seat covers .

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invento...ting=213702113
Old 09-20-2018, 01:46 AM
Superrobert704
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, how are you? My name is Robert! I am located in Sunny Isles Beach Florida so right in your target environment and I have arguably the best condition 09 bone stock z06 for sale now. If you need to maximize your stock performance, there are certain options that you NEED in my opinion. Only in 2009 and up does the LS7 get upgraded to a 10.5 QT dry sump oil system as opposed to 8 QT's from the years prior. This helps IMMENSELY in high lateral g scenarios such as prolonged 1g+ turns on the track, or even a greater peace of mind and way better oiling for the road. You want to be versatile and have the complete package not just be one dimensional! Also, in 2008, the transmission went from t56 to tr6060 which is a huge difference. Finally, only in 09+ did the z06 feature a "power speed sensitive variable ratio rack and pinion hydraulic steering rack". Basically, what that means is that around town in low speeds the steering rack automatically tightens up to assist with low speed maneuvering. However, as high speeds approach, the rack gets progressively more loose and playful especially with Active handling set to COMPETITION MODE. It's a huge difference on the car.
You need a good starting point from which to even mod to begin with, which will save you a lot of time money and effort in the long run.FINALLY... the super low CURB WEIGHT. The 09 is only 3180 pounds wet weight fully loaded, and you can easily lose 200+ pounds without touching interior by going to lithium on battery wheels brakes CF driveshaft CF bidy panels etc etc etc. for 15k you can go tony mamo ls7 top end package with stock valve covers for 600 whp+ Very mild cam! in 30 mpg+ daily driveable track superstar!!! I believe that my car satisfies all of your requirements.

i have a 2009 z06 3LZ 12xx ORIGINAL MILES BONE STOCK every option selected spyder chrome wheels upgraded 10.5 qt dry sump, Full black and leather interior with fulll chrome center console plus radio package. Custom z06 floor mats, center console. I have original window sticker laminated along with the original owner manuals. All unopened and laminated. Laminated passenger sun visor, and protective plastic seat covers as well like new cars at dealership! Battery tender when not in use and pretty much museum quality.

TEXT ME 305-333-5908!

Last edited by Superrobert704; 09-20-2018 at 01:52 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To C6 Z06 in Florida area

Quick Reply: WTB: C6 Z06 in Florida area