Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: C6 w/z51 coupe/ manual red or yellow

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2018, 09:25 PM
speedypete
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default C6 w/z51 coupe/ manual red or yellow

Looking for a C 6 with Z 51, is a must, coupe, manual, would like service records, some up grades ok , stock motor is fine, yellow or red, white is thought, around up to-17,000 ,would be nice. ??!!

Higher miles don't scare me as long as there is service history and well taken care of. Can fly out for the right car Did I leave anything out? Please any input of what to look

for or stay away from would be appreciated !! thank you in advance ( selling an 89 944 S 2 w/102k g red to make room for the Vett)

I have been looking for a few days now. and getting some education on Vetts !! I can also be reached @ petersomko@yahoo.com
Old 12-30-2018, 09:35 PM
Blake Brooks
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

In my experience and the experience of many others I would stay away from the 05’s. Not that all 05’s were problematic but it’s more likely with the 4 speed trans being the weak link on those cars. 2008+ would be better for the LS3 but you’ll be hard pressed to find a nice one in your budget without tons of miles. These cars run for a long time so miles aren’t an issue. Figure out what options are a necessity. I’ve owned two vettes, my first was a 1LT and my most recent was a 3LT. After having the 3LT package I likely won’t buy another one without it. Go for the newest, lowest mile vette you can afford and good luck in your search

Last edited by Blake Brooks; 12-30-2018 at 09:35 PM.
Old 01-01-2019, 03:05 PM
speedypete
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

find some cars that have a larger wheel in back What advantage does this give you ? like 19 and 20 or 18 and 19 rear

Get notified of new replies

To C6 w/z51 coupe/ manual red or yellow

Quick Reply: WTB: C6 w/z51 coupe/ manual red or yellow