Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2009 Corvette Z06 1LZ

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2019, 12:03 PM
Denis_C6-Z
Burning Brakes

Received 104 Likes on 63 Posts
Default 2009 Corvette Z06 1LZ

**sold**

Last edited by Denis_C6-Z; 05-30-2019 at 05:15 AM.
Old 04-30-2019, 09:37 AM
redpunisherr1
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

ANY issues?

Why the sale?

Willing to ship?

Thanks
Old 05-19-2019, 10:00 AM
Enkeizr18
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For sale still?
Old 05-19-2019, 11:04 AM
Denis_C6-Z
Burning Brakes

Yes sir
Old 05-20-2019, 02:44 AM
turbo03cobra
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts

What is the cam specs and who did the heads? How many miles on the car now? Is this at a dealer or private sale?
Old 05-20-2019, 07:33 AM
Denis_C6-Z
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by turbo03cobra
What is the cam specs and who did the heads? How many miles on the car now? Is this at a dealer or private sale?
I don't know the specs on the cam, was all done before me. All modifications were done by Danny Popp.

~47K Miles. Private Seller.
Old 05-22-2019, 05:50 PM
eodtech72
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Is this the same car mentioned in another thread that states the car was totaled? Was it just in an accident and fixed or was it a total loss and fixed? What state is the title from that is clean? Can you post or pm carfax.

Thanks.
Old 05-22-2019, 06:49 PM
Denis_C6-Z
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by eodtech72
Is this the same car mentioned in another thread that states the car was totaled? Was it just in an accident and fixed or was it a total loss and fixed? What state is the title from that is clean? Can you post or pm carfax.

Thanks.
Yes this is the same car. The car was wrecked & fixed before me. The car has a CLEAN Indiana title not rebuilt or salvaged. The car fax shows a total loss but vehicle carries a clean title.
Old 05-24-2019, 05:49 PM
eodtech72
Instructor

I really like the car, but if it was a total loss it can't have a clean title. If it does, which I'm not denying, than someone washed the title, meaning titled in a different state or some other method. If carfax has a total loss record than it wasn't fixed out of pocket which wouldn't have been reported on carfax.... Don't get me wrong the car looks great in the pics and I'm looking to buy but if it was a total loss the title isn't clean just because it doesn't say Salvage/Rebuilt on it. And the price for a salvage car which is what this car is, regardless of the title not stating the loss, is way too high regardless of mods/fixes.

Good luck with your sale, but I would look up local laws regarding selling a total loss vehicle with a stated "clean title". It's a big no-no in many states if the seller is aware of total loss history.
The following users liked this post:
Tyzag (05-25-2019)
Old 05-24-2019, 06:04 PM
Denis_C6-Z
Burning Brakes

I really like the car, but if it was a total loss it can't have a clean title. If it does, which I'm not denying, than someone washed the title, meaning titled in a different state or some other method. If carfax has a total loss record than it wasn't fixed out of pocket which wouldn't have been reported on carfax.... Don't get me wrong the car looks great in the pics and I'm looking to buy but if it was a total loss the title isn't clean just because it doesn't say Salvage/Rebuilt on it. And the price for a salvage car which is what this car is, regardless of the title not stating the loss, is way too high regardless of mods/fixes.

Good luck with your sale, but I would look up local laws regarding selling a total loss vehicle with a stated "clean title". It's a big no-no in many states if the seller is aware of total loss history.
The auction sold the vehicle under clean title, we got the title assigned to us by the auction, title is clean. Vehicle has not been branded. I purchased my 1st Corvette from a member on here in 2015, vehicle had a branded title, does rebuilt on it. I've bought and sold vehicles and motorcycles, clean and branded titles, I know how it works. Thank you for your comment though.
Old 05-24-2019, 10:21 PM
eodtech72
Instructor

Just so I'm tracking here and trying to decide whether to pursue this vehicle or not. Are you saying the title is clean and that the carfax has an error by reporting total loss? Or is the carfax correct that the car was a total loss and the title is incorrect by not showing rebuilt/salvage? Has to be one or the other. Either it was totaled or not which would drastically effect the value of the car to me as a buyer or future seller if I purchased it and later decided to sell.

Please respond with as much detail as you have.
Old 05-24-2019, 11:09 PM
Denis_C6-Z
Burning Brakes

Just so I'm tracking here and trying to decide whether to pursue this vehicle or not. Are you saying the title is clean and that the carfax has an error by reporting total loss? Or is the carfax correct that the car was a total loss and the title is incorrect by not showing rebuilt/salvage? Has to be one or the other. Either it was totaled or not which would drastically effect the value of the car to me as a buyer or future seller if I purchased it and later decided to sell.

Please respond with as much detail as you have.
I have an Indiana State CLEAN Title, previous title was from Tennessee also CLEAN. I don't work for carfax nor did I buy the vehicle new so I can not give you day by day history. I'm sorry, wish I could.
Old 05-30-2019, 03:36 AM
eodtech72
Instructor

??
Didn't answer my question at all. Simply asked if it was totaled or not.... didn't ask for a day to day history but thanks for your response and making the decision to pass on a retail priced Totaled Z. Good luck
Old 05-30-2019, 05:18 AM
Denis_C6-Z
Burning Brakes

??
Didn't answer my question at all. Simply asked if it was totaled or not.... didn't ask for a day to day history but thanks for your response and making the decision to pass on a retail priced Totaled Z. Good luck
I told you what I knew, you asked for as much detail as possible that's why I said I can't give you day by day history as I simply did not have it. You weren't a serious buyer, you never reached out to me to talk about the car or ever asked for the VIN # or anything BUT that's ok, enough of you internet buyers, the car sold locally and no longer on the market.

Thank you CF!
The following users liked this post:
NavyAirTraffic (11-10-2023)
Old 05-31-2019, 12:17 AM
eodtech72
Instructor

I can usually just ignore replies like yours but let's set the record straight just in case you attempt to sell another vehicle on here.

I am actively looking to buy a C6Z, I asked you for the carfax on the 22nd (never received it), and you still didn't just answer the question I had and clarify whether the car was totaled or not. I'm currently in Tokyo until next week so that's why I haven't privately reached out until I knew if the car was actually totaled. So if we internet buyers aren't serious buyers guess that's means no one on here has to worry about you posting another salvage car for sale. Thanks
Old 05-31-2019, 05:22 AM
Denis_C6-Z
Burning Brakes

I can usually just ignore replies like yours but let's set the record straight just in case you attempt to sell another vehicle on here.

I am actively looking to buy a C6Z, I asked you for the carfax on the 22nd (never received it), and you still didn't just answer the question I had and clarify whether the car was totaled or not. I'm currently in Tokyo until next week so that's why I haven't privately reached out until I knew if the car was actually totaled. So if we internet buyers aren't serious buyers guess that's means no one on here has to worry about you posting another salvage car for sale. Thanks
LOL OK. The car wasn't salvaged but whatever helps you sleep at night, don't need to explain it over and over.

You guys make it sound like a branded title car is the end of the world, look up "CapitalOneMotors" on eBay and check out his prices on wrecked Corvettes and watch how quick he sells them, people buy them all day every day, not everyone is a die hard "must be clean title, unabused, non driven, 100% stock and perfect" type of buyer when they're shopping for a vehicle but I understand you must hold up your reputation with your boys on your badass Corvette lol

Get notified of new replies

To 2009 Corvette Z06 1LZ

Quick Reply: FS: 2009 Corvette Z06 1LZ