Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

SOLD Unfinished F1X grandsport 3lt 2010, dayonta FL area 30K as is

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2019, 08:22 PM
HouseS2k
Burning Brakes

Received 154 Likes on 125 Posts

If this was around last year when I was looking for a z06. I would of happily handed over 35k and towed it out. Glws!
Old 05-18-2019, 01:12 PM
BoosterClub
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HouseS2k
If this was around last year when I was looking for a z06. I would of happily handed over 35k and towed it out. Glws!
Thanks, I'm thinking some people really aren't recognizing the quality of the parts in this car.
Old 05-20-2019, 02:08 AM
Raptor_WS6
Pro

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Same thing. I paid 36k for my 12 GS manual with 16k miles and would jage gladly given that to you if this was available last year. I got mine in Jan 2018

GLWS
Old 05-23-2019, 03:39 PM
WestCyril
Racer

Received 48 Likes on 43 Posts

Bump for an honest ad and seller. Everyone has their own opinion, but anyone who has built a C6 to this level knows that 30k will barely purchase the drive train.

I believe your best bet would to part out the blower, motor, etc and throw the stock LS3 back in it and drop it off at Carmax. I feel like youd get much more than 30k between the parts and the car.

I'd be interested in the motor and potentially blower setup if you decide to part out!

Last edited by WestCyril; 05-23-2019 at 03:39 PM.
Old 05-23-2019, 06:36 PM
BoosterClub
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WestCyril
Bump for an honest ad and seller. Everyone has their own opinion, but anyone who has built a C6 to this level knows that 30k will barely purchase the drive train.

I believe your best bet would to part out the blower, motor, etc and throw the stock LS3 back in it and drop it off at Carmax. I feel like youd get much more than 30k between the parts and the car.

I'd be interested in the motor and potentially blower setup if you decide to part out!
But, I'm not going to do the work to revert it, that's more work than finishing, and any shop that would be trustworthy to, wouldn't want to. But yea, carmax would give ~30k stockish with this many miles, and I'd easily have at least 20k in quickly saleable parts. The engine/blower/injectors/manifold etc are all really wide market. 15k quick sale pricing on all that (which is over 30k in parts). Some of the other stuff like shocks etc wouldn't really be worth removing to sell, but it would still be way out ahead. A lot more value in finishing the car I think.

Someone has already promised to buy it as is for 30k, just waiting for it to get picked up. Wasn't going to sell it for that originally (mods made me list a price so I did, didn't expect anyone to buy it as is) but when I thought about it, I just want to move on sooner than later (I have my eye on a simple tube frame track car to go in it's place). He's probably not certain yet since he hasn't seen it, but he's basically won a small lottery.

Quick Reply: SOLD Unfinished F1X grandsport 3lt 2010, dayonta FL area 30K as is