Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 08 z06 1lz 24xxx miles clean title roller Victory red

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2020, 01:18 AM
GX427
Drifting

Received 147 Likes on 113 Posts
Default 08 z06 1lz 24xxx miles clean title roller Victory red

Hey guys so my buddy is offering me his procharged z06 for a hell of a deal and would like to grab his car than rebuild my current car. I’m asking for 23000$ pretty firm want you to come out and see car first before any talk of money. I don’t need to sell the car if it doesn’t sell I’ll keep it and build me my 600whp NA build again and do blower down the road.

925 639 89 seven seven

2008 corvette z06 1lz
Exterior: Victory red
Interior: black/red touches

Mod list:
Carbon fiber Roof
Carbon fiber halo
Carbon fiber spoiler
carbon fiber side skirts
ABS Zr1 style lip
Dewitts radiator
LG billet couplers
Tick performance billet throw out bearing 36 inch speed bleeder
Stock navigation touch screen
New shocks
New rotors
New pads pads carbotech front/hawk 50 rear
Forgestar 18/18 275 potenza upfront 345 mickey ss out back
Smoked side markers
Z06 mufflers with mod
zr1 manifolds
zr1 cats
zr1 x pipe
zr1 stuff has around 15k miles

Car has some scuffs/defects shown in video and pictures

Car comes with everything but Heads block and rotating assembly i have oil pan front and back cover valley cover all accessories etc some parts were recently painted black.

Put bumper and hood and front suspension on to get a video in for a current person who’s interested in the car thought I might as well post it here. Yes I know I need to align bumper and hood it’s a pain in the *** for me to do it if anyone is serious I’ll send them a new video of the car once it gets re aligned and a good wash wax/buff job. Luckily who ever owned the car before from the perilous dealer I purchased it from had the whole car ceramic coated so the paint is not to bad considering it was outside for 6 months with a car cover and in my garage for about 1.5 years

Story of the car

I’ve owned it for 3+ years I bought it with 19xxx miles from a dealership in Glendale in 2 weeks I did my first round of mods and made 510whp some months later I was itching for more so 2000ish miles later I got the car to 600whp I drove the car about 2-3kish miles before my motor cracked a sleeve on #7 which was about 2 years ago anyway I paid my tuner from starkweather performance to change my oil pressure sending unit and I saw when he put the intake manifold back on he did it by hand and no torque wrench didn’t think about as he is a mechanic and most likely has the muscle memory from doing it so much well days later I get the car back from him and I noticed the car idled and drove normal but in neutral the car would idle at about 1300 cruising asked him he said it was normal so I didn’t think twice about it. Until the time came and I always listen to my motor for noise as I’m very **** about my car and heard a very very slight knocking noise and noticed my coolant would bubble but car wouldent over heat so I decided to check my oil and found milky oil was pretty bumbed but it’s apart of the racing game anyways I start the tear down of the motor and when I took my intake bolts Off every single bolt was finger loose. Anyway the car had a original b92 carbon hood also that I ended up selling for 2600 have a stock hood on it now paint matched. I finally got over this nightmare I had with this engine builder who ended up scamming me and my friend of a combine 23000$ but we got our money back. I’m ready to part ways with this car or just build it to what I had before. Car was my fault driver it’s been to the drag strip 3 times when I owned it ran a best of 11.5 at 510whp on runflats I’ve done 15 passes second time I went out did 8 passes at 600whp coudlent hook at all the third time I Went with Hoosiers and only did 2-3 passes the clutch was just slipping I would hit redline at 30mph and car wouldent move other than that I did the regular spirited drives and daily drives with the car out of the drag strip I did 1 donut and half a dozen burnouts.

Now to the past history of the car that I did to track down who previously owned it since I bought it from a dealership I could not find the previous guy before me but I did find the guy before him who owned it and his name was nick flower or something he told me the guy he sold it to was a oil rig worker anyways I talk to him and asked what the car had when he owned it and how long he had it he said he owned it for about 7-9k miles and was used for some races for scoggin dickeys at where he worked at he said the car was making 600whp with another motor that he put about 100 passes and 800 miles on the car and the rest was street driven when I called him years back I didn’t doubt him one bit as he wasn’t the guy who sold me the car and had no reason to lie he was actually really nice and offered A head and cam kit pretty cheap but I decided to go with ahp. Other than that this is all the info I have and the car ran great from the two stages of mods from 510whp-600 I changed the diff and tranny fluid and it looked new from the first time and last time I did it had no metal what so ever in it. Car had a roll cage that I took out a few months ago and sold.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me anything

Last edited by GX427; 07-11-2020 at 01:19 AM.
Old 07-11-2020, 01:18 AM
GX427
Drifting

Youtube video
Old 07-11-2020, 01:32 AM
GX427
Drifting

Forgot to mention my Instagram is r3drumz06 if you wanted to see my car page also

Take a good look at photos and video some scrapes on driver side quarter panel and rear bumper little fade on spoiler and roof Spoiler has a tiny chip from pulling corsas out the trunk and hitting it the bumper was from backing out at work and hitting a gold cart at 1-3mph will get interior pics tomorrow interior is in video some wear on bolsters not going to install the rest of the car until I find someone serious so I don’t have to waste my time doing it just to take it off again to finish the car myself if I keep it

Last edited by GX427; 07-11-2020 at 01:35 AM.
Old 07-11-2020, 07:37 AM
MartyKC
Burning Brakes

Received 486 Likes on 291 Posts

Location? You mentioned Glendale, and your area code for your phone is California...So.... California?

You say "roller" and it looks like the motor is out, are you providing the blown motor / trans or any parts with the car?
The following users liked this post:
GX427 (07-11-2020)
Old 07-11-2020, 10:10 AM
GX427
Drifting

Yes NorCal and no motor just covers pan accessories
Old 07-11-2020, 11:55 PM
GX427
Drifting

Friends car deal fell through going to keep the car but gonna leave it up here Incase I run into another built boosted z06 on the market

Get notified of new replies

To 08 z06 1lz 24xxx miles clean title roller Victory red

Quick Reply: FS: 08 z06 1lz 24xxx miles clean title roller Victory red