Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Well all you dealers that are actually takening orders; what's the price ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2004, 05:19 PM
ghostRder
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Well all you dealers that are actually takening orders; what's the price ?

I see a few dealers taking orders, mine has not contacted me as yet and as far as I know there is no official price--or is there?
Old 06-03-2004, 10:19 PM
Corvette Junkie
Night Race Blue 427
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Muncie, Indiana ...... Can I buy an amplifier on time ... I ani't got no money now but I'll pay you before I die
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Re: Well all you dealers that are actually takening orders; what's the price ? (ghostRder)

No one knows pricing yet. Sometime later this month it will be announced. That will be sooner then most years. They usually announce it after the first units are shipped.

Old 06-03-2004, 10:50 PM
C5 StockSwap
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cruise-In V Veteran
St. Jude Contributor

Default Re: Well all you dealers that are actually takening orders; what's the price ? (Corvette Junkie)

It is coming very soon...way before you get your car
Old 06-23-2004, 10:51 AM
Karl Johanson
Drifting

Default Re: Well all you dealers that are actually takening orders; what's the price ? (ghostRder)

ghostRdr,

The pricing has not been released at this time but most of those individuals that have placed orders with many of the supporting dealers have been given an idea of what we feel the pricing will be based on our past experiences with GM. Many of the optional items are adds that we have had on other vehicles and can generally be real close to what the actual MSRP of the new Corvette will be.

Since we are selling these units at MSRP, we will all have to get back with our customers once the pricing is confirmed in order to tie down the exact figures associated with each sale.

It is my understanding that the pricing has been delayed until the first of July. We can always hope that it will show up faster but we are not counting on it.

[Modified by Karl Johanson, 9:52 AM 6/23/2004]
Old 06-23-2004, 08:09 PM
dmaccor
Instructor

Default Re: Well all you dealers that are actually takening orders; what's the price ? (Karl Johanson)

The price according to some good info from Kerbecks will be 1.5% on the MRSP for the current models....Still under 50k for ther Coupe!~~~
Old 06-24-2004, 12:09 PM
hb_cpa
Racer

St. Jude Contributor

Default Re: Well all you dealers that are actually takening orders; what's the price ? (dmaccor)

The price according to some good info from Kerbecks will be 1.5% on the MRSP for the current models....Still under 50k for ther Coupe!~~~
What about all the options that were never offered before:
Z51 (all the new items)
XM
Nav

I read on DC it will be released 6/28
Old 06-24-2004, 07:52 PM
dmaccor
Instructor

Default Re: Well all you dealers that are actually takening orders; what's the price ? (hb_cpa)

I AM SURE THERE IS A PRICE LIST FOR THOSE OPTIONS????? DAVE BROWN AT KERBECKS HAD A LIST .....THEN ITS GONNA GO OVER THE $55K

[Modified by dmaccor, 6:52 PM 6/24/2004]

Get notified of new replies

To Well all you dealers that are actually takening orders; what's the price ?

Quick Reply: Well all you dealers that are actually takening orders; what's the price ?