C6 Dealer Inventory Deals on 2005-2010 Corvettes, Dealer Classifieds, New Corvettes
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Ciocca Corvette

WE DID IT- Thank-You America!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 05:47 PM
0corvetteconti @ EVS
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WE DID IT- Thank-You America!!!!!!!!!

UH HUH, JUST A LITTLE TIRED…..

As we mentioned the other day, We are in this together and in today’s market EVS has adjusted to keep ourselves out front offering incredible deals with no hassles…there is certainly some value in that…and with that, we were 2 units away from setting an all time record volume month here at EVS. WITH YOUR HELP, YOUR KIND BUSINESS CONSIDERATIONS TO DO BUSINESS FROM AFAR…WE GOT 6!!! Thank-You everyone, we have focused on volume & based on our pricing and we were excited to see the growth via your support here on the internet. Now that is cool and we could have not done what it without you. We could have not done it without the support of our boss that also shares in the same “want to win” attitude! With over 90% of our business done out of state, being flexible, fair and having fun is the only way…for all of us. It’s easy for our customers and makes for much more professional dealings for us too…let the other guys play games.

YOUR flexibility to allow us to do what we do is how we succeed together.

EVS is now officially your #3 volume Corvette dealer!!!!

Remember what I said yesterday : Do you want to eat a hamburger from a guy that just throws it on the bun, or do you want to eat the one where the guy is smiling that is making it and everything is ON the bun when you get it?!

Greg and I are putting that lettuce on your hood with a smile and glad we can be a part of the Corvette community as much as we are and that is all we wanted to do, be involved and make a difference right along side your dreams and rewards!

Thumbs up America, you folks are great!

I also want to thank both of Greg and I’s families, we know that today’s market requires extra effort and work and our wives and kids understand and we appreciate that too. I know I leave many times and they are in bed and when I get home they are in bed, so in the end this all has to make sense. You folks are successful and we want to share that with you too, so again thumbs up for allowing us to rock and roll to a record level for EVS…..we’re not stopping now, just taking a quick breathe and back at it Monday.

Last edited by corvetteconti @ EVS; 08-30-2008 at 06:24 PM.

Quick Reply: WE DID IT- Thank-You America!!!!!!!!!