C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP With F1X piping setup!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 05:14 PM
ProEFI
Supremacy 1 car at a time
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default HELP With F1X piping setup!

as many of you knows I just start finishing my car F1X with ton of nitrous, So I got everything except the pipes cause I thud there is a local shop that can do them but at the time I drop the car at shop those guys being clear to me that they don't have an aluminium pipes and they're working on stansteel so what am looking for is someone can helped me to manage my piping for the F1X and procharger intercooler 4.5"

incase you wanna help me " am living in Middle east " so can't drop or ship the car all the way to US.

thanks,
Mubarak.
Old 07-02-2015, 05:32 PM
Corvette_c6_AD
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Salam Mubarak,

It seems to be you are from Kuwait. I'm from UAE and if you want to bring your car over here, i can do the piping for you at Extreme Performance UAE. Or if you are interesting to DIY you can open the below link and order the pipes. Don't forget to have a look at their clamps and silicone hoses!

http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant...egory_Code=PPB

Good luck with your project
Old 07-02-2015, 06:31 PM
ProEFI
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Corvette_c6_AD
Salam Mubarak,

It seems to be you are from Kuwait. I'm from UAE and if you want to bring your car over here, i can do the piping for you at Extreme Performance UAE. Or if you are interesting to DIY you can open the below link and order the pipes. Don't forget to have a look at their clamps and silicone hoses!

http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant...egory_Code=PPB

Good luck with your project
Wa3laykom alsalam,

mashkooooooooor wayd ikhoy, but how long it will takes to stay at Extreme if thats the one on AD it gonna take a long long time as I have been told those guys are working on a lot of cars around.

need to get the car ready before qatar mile and can't start it without the piping in. you know that.

if possible any contacting number I can call or whatapp just to see if they're available or not.

best,
Mubarak.
Old 07-03-2015, 12:22 AM
Louis Gigliotti
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

I can get you what you need. Stock procharger base intercooler or race Intercooler? The f1x has a larger 3.5" outlet and a large 5" inlet.

Do you have a sway bar?
Old 07-03-2015, 12:50 AM
ProEFI
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Louis Gigliotti
I can get you what you need. Stock procharger base intercooler or race Intercooler? The f1x has a larger 3.5" outlet and a large 5" inlet.

Do you have a sway bar?
am running new procharger race core 4.5" intercooler and yes am running LG G1 Swaybars the Holley EFI is my intake am not sure if I mentioned it up there.

btw send me a full pricing with shipping if possible on DM I'll be waiting for your replay.

best,
Mubarak.
Old 07-03-2015, 12:49 PM
White_Lightning
Melting Slicks

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by ProEFI
am running new procharger race core 4.5" intercooler and yes am running LG G1 Swaybars the Holley EFI is my intake am not sure if I mentioned it up there.

btw send me a full pricing with shipping if possible on DM I'll be waiting for your replay.

best,
Mubarak.
with a G1 swaybar up front you are going to be squashing the heck out of your piping...
Old 07-05-2015, 08:23 PM
ProEFI
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by White_Lightning
with a G1 swaybar up front you are going to be squashing the heck out of your piping...
please don't tell me that I have to change my front swaybar too!! that would made me hating my Z06 for being ugly and I already paid over 100K on it to see it completely perfect and at the same time I have got a lot of disappointed things around it such as no one likes the idea of going LSX, F1x and nitrous ... etc
Old 07-05-2015, 09:21 PM
White_Lightning
Melting Slicks

please don't tell me that I have to change my front swaybar too!! that would made me hating my Z06 for being ugly and I already paid over 100K on it to see it completely perfect and at the same time I have got a lot of disappointed things around it such as no one likes the idea of going LSX, F1x and nitrous ... etc
There is NO WAY IMO you can squeeze big enough piping past the a stock sway bar never mind a BIG *** G2 sway bar that will flow enough air to utilize the f1x... if you want 1000 hp.. maybe.
Old 07-05-2015, 11:10 PM
ProEFI
Support Corvetteforum!

There is NO WAY IMO you can squeeze big enough piping past the a stock sway bar never mind a BIG *** G2 sway bar that will flow enough air to utilize the f1x... if you want 1000 hp.. maybe.
well am going more than the 1000 looking to hit the 1700-1800 I think the LG G1 swaybars was perfect with the old piping for my D1 and am going not that much a 3.5" pipes should be enough for F1X I think. and the 4.5" cooler is clearly needed those pipes.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:43 AM
White_Lightning
Melting Slicks

good luck... but having been throught this.. i think you might be surprised...i hope i am wrong..
Old 07-06-2015, 04:20 AM
ProEFI
Support Corvetteforum!

good luck... but having been throught this.. i think you might be surprised...i hope i am wrong..
I'll see what did you replace the LG's with?
Old 07-06-2015, 10:22 AM
turbotuner20v
Safety Car

Received 212 Likes on 118 Posts

The standard procharger 3" 90* hose is already squeezed pretty tight by the stock swaybar. If you're running that 3" hose now w/ the G1 swaybar on your D1 I'd imagine it's squeezed like a pancake.

There is absolutly 110% no way in hell a 3.5" pipe will fit between the swaybar and the subframe. It's hard enough to get the outlet of the F1x to fit reducing down to 3" (what I'm running on my car w/ stock sway bar)

I'm impressed Feldman still has a swaybar in the car w/ a 3.5" pipe

Attachment 48366892

Last edited by turbotuner20v; 07-06-2015 at 10:24 AM.
Old 07-06-2015, 10:45 AM
SquatchMachining
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 33 Posts

Granted a different head unit..

But when I hard piped my system I transitioned from the round blower outlet to oval tubing that carried the same volume to get past the sway bar and then back to round tubing immediately after. It worked pretty damn well, this is with pfadt sway bars in place as well. Use wiggins style clamps as well, V-Bands are crap in comparison.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:12 PM
White_Lightning
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by turbotuner20v

I'm impressed Feldman still has a swaybar in the car w/ a 3.5" pipe
I dont i ditched my front one when we went to the bigger FMIC.. i held on to it as long as i could, but after seeing about 4-5 vettes running around with out a front bar i ditched mine.. really didnt make much of a difference as long as you arent auto crossing the car
Old 07-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Unreal
Team Owner

Received 2,313 Likes on 1,793 Posts

I ditched mine too and didn't even notice a difference. Just get rid of it and run a big pipe if power is the goal. A 1500+rwhp vette isn't going to be turning hard enough to need a FSB anyways IMO.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:45 PM
White_Lightning
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Unreal
I ditched mine too and didn't even notice a difference. Just get rid of it and run a big pipe if power is the goal. A 1500+rwhp vette isn't going to be turning hard enough to need a FSB anyways IMO.
1450 rwhp.. on 15" mickeys.. sounds like the perfect auto X car to me
Old 07-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Arctic Vette
Melting Slicks

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Hope u got the issue fixed cant wait to see this running

Get notified of new replies

To HELP With F1X piping setup!

Old 07-06-2015, 05:02 PM
ProEFI
Support Corvetteforum!

well I think I'll remove the front one as soon as you guys didn't notice any different while driving yours so hopes it works actually we still looking for the pipes cause I can't find any local dealer selling any aluminium pipes here!
Old 07-06-2015, 05:04 PM
White_Lightning
Melting Slicks

well I think I'll remove the front one as soon as you guys didn't notice any different while driving yours so hopes it works actually we still looking for the pipes cause I can't find any local dealer selling any aluminium pipes here!
I fought this for a very very long time.. I HATED the idea of pulling the front bar..Several local c6s did it. and when i finally did.. i was MAD that i didnt do it earlier.. IMO being on a 15 will impact the nimbleness of the car more than the front sway bar.
Old 07-06-2015, 05:10 PM
ProEFI
Support Corvetteforum!

I fought this for a very very long time.. I HATED the idea of pulling the front bar..Several local c6s did it. and when i finally did.. i was MAD that i didnt do it earlier.. IMO being on a 15 will impact the nimbleness of the car more than the front sway bar.
actually 15" are at home now ready to installed with 275/60.15R hopes it hook the car well and if not I'll replace those mickeys to hoosier or maybe trying the all NEW M/T.

Quick Reply: HELP With F1X piping setup!