C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0300 code after flashing light WOT run

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2016, 06:38 AM
speedz06
Drifting

Received 50 Likes on 40 Posts

Default P0300 code after flashing light WOT run

Ok I tried this on scan/tune but no replies.

06z with eforce, pulley and tune. High 600's rwhp and similar torque. O

At my first real WOT run on a cool early morning the flashing engine light started so I backed off...dont want to break it again.

The car will run 160 easily just easing on the throttle. Half or 3/4 throttle no issues, car is running well.

Using the tech 2, any advice what to look for? Only code is a P0300 in engine controls but maybe others in different screens.

No particular cylinder. The misfire history is very low and only 3 cyls claim misfires tween 900 and 1500 times.

Why only at WOT and high RPM? I can smoke the tires...no codes but thats at small throttle openings

Thanks for ur suggestions. .
Old 04-23-2016, 09:16 AM
irok
Safety Car

Received 500 Likes on 443 Posts

Originally Posted by speedz06
Ok I tried this on scan/tune but no replies.

06z with eforce, pulley and tune. High 600's rwhp and similar torque. O

At my first real WOT run on a cool early morning the flashing engine light started so I backed off...dont want to break it again.

The car will run 160 easily just easing on the throttle. Half or 3/4 throttle no issues, car is running well.

Using the tech 2, any advice what to look for? Only code is a P0300 in engine controls but maybe others in different screens.

No particular cylinder. The misfire history is very low and only 3 cyls claim misfires tween 900 and 1500 times.

Why only at WOT and high RPM? I can smoke the tires...no codes but thats at small throttle openings

Thanks for ur suggestions. .
check plug wires at both ends.did you change plugs and wires for sc install?what gap on plugs

Quick Reply: P0300 code after flashing light WOT run