C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Light weight batteries (braille or any other brand)

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 11:11 PM
usmcpony
Drifting

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Default Light weight batteries (braille or any other brand)

With less than 3,000 total miles my battery won't stay charged. With everything I added to the car it looks like I'm going to have to relocate it in the trunk. Im cleaning my engine bay up so this seems to be a good time to do it. I can't find any other place to mount my catch can other than where the battery is at so it has a double purpose. Im not looking at spending a stupid amount of money. Does braille make a somewhat lightweight battery that is street worthy?
Old 07-04-2016, 11:05 AM
Nosferatu333
Burning Brakes

Received 39 Likes on 32 Posts

Get a lithium tender that they sell. If you have a gps based alarm on it it will suck it down I'm a couple of days and kill the battery. Not sure which you have. I have the carbon I34 model. Tons of cranking power and only 9 pounds. Worth it.
Old 07-04-2016, 12:05 PM
RecMech
Pro

Received 325 Likes on 148 Posts

21 pound Braille in my car.. Battery Tender is a must, but it has been in there for 2 years with no problems.

Keep in mind if you move battery to the rear and go to the track you may need a disconnect and sealed box as well.

Get notified of new replies

To Light weight batteries (braille or any other brand)

Quick Reply: Light weight batteries (braille or any other brand)