C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

D1X ProCharged C6 vs Hellcat & F1R GTO

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 12:24 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Received 775 Likes on 583 Posts

I concur. Let’s make it happen.....🇺🇸
Old 05-31-2018, 10:39 AM
~STOLEN~
Melting Slicks

Received 164 Likes on 136 Posts

Attached Images  
Old 06-01-2018, 10:11 AM
~STOLEN~
Melting Slicks

Attached Images  
Old 06-01-2018, 06:20 PM
Unreal
Team Owner

Received 2,314 Likes on 1,793 Posts

Originally Posted by 73DBG
I’d like to request more videos of dudes getting bus links put on them......I recently subscribed to your channel and I want more content bro! I got about 18 months left at my team (active duty) I’m going to San Diego next to take a break 4 pumps in 5 years. Can’t wait to be that close to the border where there are no rules.....and definitely nobody trying to tell admin to ban you or you should be locked up...🙄
If you think California is a good place for car stuff, think again. May want to look at demodding your car now if that is the plan.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:00 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Unreal
If you think California is a good place for car stuff, think again. May want to look at demodding your car now if that is the plan.

nope, not changing a thing man. No cats/headers exhaust mod no problem. California and their communist rules can suck it🇺🇸

And I say that with complete confidence because I’m active duty military and I’m legally allowed to keep my car tagged and registered in my home of record and there isn’t a damn thing California can do about it. Maybe a real dbag cop could write a noise ordinance ticket on decibel level of the exhaust....maybe but I doubt it....my home of record....Mississippi where there are no emissions. None. Not a single test. Ever.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:12 PM
Unreal
Team Owner

Well, good luck with that. Won't stop them from impounding the car and making you put up a fight.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:21 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Well, good luck with that. Won't stop them from impounding the car and making you put up a fight.
I will kidney yield to you on all technical matters envolvoling vettes LS motors F/I tunes and basically all thing automotive, but I’ve been in the military almost 9 years a few duty stations including the two year selection course in Coronado, I assure my car will in no way be impounded nor will I have to fight anything. It’s common knowledge to law enforcement specifically in a military town like San Diego that active duty keeps vehicle registration and tags in home of record. So at no point will I have to go to a California DMV or city hall or any state regulated emissions testing facility. I’ll do all my tag renewals online through Mississippi and always be current with tag/registration and driver license. So we’ll go ahead and chalk that up to a win for me🇺🇸
Old 06-01-2018, 07:29 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Vehicle registrations/tags/emissions are not the same as something like gun laws where each state can choose to enforce their own version. A current and valid divers license registration and tag shall be honored state to state, now safety laws can vary ie no helmets on motorcycle passenger seatbelts hell even passenger open container laws vary, but if one state in the union seems your vehicle legally road worthy the rest must accept. Now if I get out or transfer my DL to California that would indeed subject me to California smog/emissions and all that other BS.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:44 PM
Unreal
Team Owner

Like I said, best of luck, may want to look into it. Considering the laws are federal for cats/etc, they very much can enforce them, no matter where your plates are. They are very very picky in Cali. My brothers car was registered in NM but it didn't stop them from ticketing him for tint, exhaust, etc. All I'm saying is you may want to find out from other people out there how bad it is.

Since I have a good friend that is LAPD I pinged him. He said you are fine and exempt from emissions/etc as long as you are on base. Once you leave base, you are same as anyone else and it all applies. So you are fine as long as you never leave the base with the car. He said the only big difference off base is if/when they arrest they call your CO and they send out a SGT and maybe 2 MPs to pick you up and you are released into their custody. He said on the highway, califorina rules apply, and they have been specifically cracking down on out of state plates recently.

That is direct from a LAPD officer. Maybe San Diego is different. All I'm saying is do a bit of research before taking a heavily modded car to california, especially if it is loud or stands out.

Last edited by Unreal; 06-01-2018 at 07:53 PM.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:24 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Like I said, best of luck, may want to look into it. Considering the laws are federal for cats/etc, they very much can enforce them, no matter where your plates are. They are very very picky in Cali. My brothers car was registered in NM but it didn't stop them from ticketing him for tint, exhaust, etc. All I'm saying is you may want to find out from other people out there how bad it is.

Since I have a good friend that is LAPD I pinged him. He said you are fine and exempt from emissions/etc as long as you are on base. Once you leave base, you are same as anyone else and it all applies. So you are fine as long as you never leave the base with the car. He said the only big difference off base is if/when they arrest they call your CO and they send out a SGT and maybe 2 MPs to pick you up and you are released into their custody. He said on the highway, califorina rules apply, and they have been specifically cracking down on out of state plates recently.

That is direct from a LAPD officer. Maybe San Diego is different. All I'm saying is do a bit of research before taking a heavily modded car to california, especially if it is loud or stands out.
research is done man, I’ve already lived there had a Jeep with no cats was pulled over in SD and all my tags registration and DL were valid so if I went minus a seat belt ticket. Now I’m assuming your LAPD buddy was never active duty nor were you? Getting pulled over for tint or “no cats” which will be difficult if I’ve done nothing wrong, IE racing or doing burnouts are going 160, now in those cases things may change and they try to throw every moving violation and ticket they can at you. A minor traffic stop doesn’t warrant them “calling your CO” or Master Sargent I. My case it would be Chief I’d guess be in my line of the military rank isn’t as much of important as your rate and positional authority at the team. Any who I’d gladly ring my “chief to let him know his LPO was pulled over for tint or no cats 😂 who ever answer on the other end would just play whatever game this power tripping cop is obviously on, there would be zero repercussions on my end. I don’t need luck cause I know the laws and will not be in violation of any. Now if I’m racing going 160 plus and get jammed up that’s another story, but again calling my command isn’t going to be a huge deal. I mean if it happens right now the two people above me that would be called....one has highly modded CTSV and the other a TT camero I go to those guys for advice all the time, I’m sure they’d be real mad at me about a tint or no cats ticket lol. I’m not a 20 year old kid fresh outta high school who just joined the military brah, been in a minute have 4 SOCOM pumps and am pretty damn good and defending America which usually gets some slack from the boys in blue as long as it’s not blatantly ridiculous. I’m gonna assume your LAPD buddy is probably a power tripping cop if he talking about calling dudes CO’s for tint or not cats tickets🙄 let him no I actually have two tint waivers I secured from Louisiana and Mississippi that allows me to run 5% legally 😉 but those won’t transfer to Cali unfortunately. It’s all good though, this is a win for the good guys, my service and sacrifice makes it where I can run a modded car in Cali legally, no reason to get worked up about it. 🇺🇸
Old 06-01-2018, 09:58 PM
Patriot Six
Drifting

Received 219 Likes on 209 Posts

21 years and counting in the military here, 14 of them in SoCal. I wouldn’t push your luck in that Communist state.
Old 06-01-2018, 10:59 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

[QUOTE=Patriot Six;1597321291]21 years and counting in the military here, 14 of them in SoCal. I wouldn’t push your luck in that Communist state.[/QUOTE

i know they are pretty tyrannical out there mildly delt with them during the pipeline. I have friends on west coast teams and at the center with highly modded cars and none of them have been arrested or had their cars impounded for tint/no cats/or headers. I’ve also had some solid encounters with SDPD, they use some of our facilities or the SWAT/maritime guys do. I have zero concerns of driving my car within the law with all valid and currant Mississippi paperwork. I highly doubt SDPD is gone pull me over for some dumb **** like tint and try to have me arrested or my car impounded. Now I understand that a cop can basically do whatever he/she wants during even the most benign/routine traffic stops and it’s on me and a lawyer to make sure the law is interpreted and followed, no worries there, lots of JAGS and civilian lawyers who are also still in the reserves in SD. Easy day. I just don’t see SDPD trying to do some crazy **** unprovoked, now if I’m caught doing some dumb **** well it’s game on for them at that point. Not having to switch to California drivers license is what keeps me gtg. I’ll never need to do any of the test my car would fail and I’ll keep it current in MS. But saying if your not under California’s crazy laws your gonna get arrested and your car impounded is just nonsense. By that logic anyone from a state who doesn’t require a front license plate would be locked up and have their car impounded. If SDPD tried some crazy **** like that and wanted to call my CO, which would be the Comanmder of Naval Special Warfare Center and inform him they locked up and impounded one of his operators for tint or headers I’d call that terrible PR nightmare real quick and let the chips fall. I’m not gonna lose one bit of sleep about bringing my vette out there, hell im not even gonna do it, the Navy is gonna send a car hauler to my house load it up and deliver it to the driveway of my pacific beach townhouse😉🇺🇸

Last edited by 73DBG; 06-01-2018 at 11:02 PM. Reason: SP
Old 06-01-2018, 11:09 PM
~STOLEN~
Melting Slicks

well....we've gotten a little off track

Back to street racing ?

Anyone..........anyone? Hahhah
Old 06-01-2018, 11:44 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by ~STOLEN~
well....we've gotten a little off track

Back to street racing ?

Anyone..........anyone? Hahhah
bro I hear you, I really just wanted more detoxx hurting feelings on camera......😃

Last edited by 73DBG; 06-01-2018 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Sp
Old 06-01-2018, 11:54 PM
Detoxx03
Safety Car

Received 377 Likes on 245 Posts

Here’s one
Old 06-01-2018, 11:57 PM
~STOLEN~
Melting Slicks

Last edited by ~STOLEN~; 06-04-2018 at 08:28 AM.
Old 06-02-2018, 12:09 AM
~STOLEN~
Melting Slicks

Last edited by ~STOLEN~; 06-04-2018 at 08:28 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To D1X ProCharged C6 vs Hellcat & F1R GTO

Old 06-04-2018, 08:58 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Powerful. Keep um coming! 🇺🇸
Old 06-04-2018, 09:05 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

And if you get bored and feel like briefly explaining how and why that happens or how to make it happen, and wether it’s a good/bad or neither good nor bad that’d be cool. I know it’s fuel and a spark but the how is a bit confusing. I know people do buy **** and rig things up to achieve this and that’s not what I’m looking to understand. Anyway thanks in advance if you decide to elaborate if not no worries either.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:10 PM
~STOLEN~
Melting Slicks

You talking to me or unreal or detoxx?

Quick Reply: D1X ProCharged C6 vs Hellcat & F1R GTO