C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous & Supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 09:18 PM
tobb14
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Nitrous & Supercharger

Is their anyone out there running supercharger and nitrous combination? I currently have A&A supercharger Ti trim, long tube headers, meth, and a external ECS fuel pump. I would like to introduce nitrous to the setup a small shot help my c6 gs get out the hole. It is a manual so every time I switch gears it dumps all my boost and starts ramping up all over again. The nitrous will help control IAT temps while adding the neccessary power I need until while the boost is building.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:04 PM
gotjuice?
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Yes.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:14 PM
0NitrousOutlet
Former Vendor

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by tobb14
Is their anyone out there running supercharger and nitrous combination? I currently have A&A supercharger Ti trim, long tube headers, meth, and a external ECS fuel pump. I would like to introduce nitrous to the setup a small shot help my c6 gs get out the hole. It is a manual so every time I switch gears it dumps all my boost and starts ramping up all over again. The nitrous will help control IAT temps while adding the neccessary power I need until while the boost is building.
We have a lot of customers running boost with nitrous! Let me know if you have any questions!
Old 11-30-2018, 01:33 PM
tobb14
Instructor

What size shot can I run with the Ti trim supercharger. My internals consist of forged pistons and rods. I know this question is a little subjective so I'm looking for what is the average size shot people are using
Old 11-30-2018, 01:58 PM
0NitrousOutlet
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by tobb14
What size shot can I run with the Ti trim supercharger. My internals consist of forged pistons and rods. I know this question is a little subjective so I'm looking for what is the average size shot people are using
I would start at 100hp and work my way up. Some guys have even backed the boost off a bit in order to put more nitrous to it. Most guys are between 150 and 250. Keep an eye on your fuel pressure and make sure you have enough pump to keep up.
Old 11-30-2018, 02:05 PM
tobb14
Instructor

Brother thanks that's the info I was looking for. I'm running an centrifugal supercharger so this will definitely help with me getting out the hole
Old 12-04-2018, 09:37 AM
07blkvette
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Is there a way you can just use nitrous in 4th gear. I would just like to spray In 4th.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:57 AM
0NitrousOutlet
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 07blkvette
Is there a way you can just use nitrous in 4th gear. I would just like to spray In 4th.
With our Winmax and Promax controllers, you can lock out as many gears as you want!

Nitrous Outlet Winmax

Nitrous Outlet Promax

Get notified of new replies

To Nitrous & Supercharger

Quick Reply: Nitrous & Supercharger