C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WE FINALLY HAVE IT! The new V15-Z head units- FOR THE TRULY DEMENTED

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2019, 09:37 AM
Andy@A&ACorvette
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 202 Likes on 125 Posts

Default WE FINALLY HAVE IT! The new V15-Z head units- FOR THE TRULY DEMENTED

Well, it’s finally here. No bragging about a product we “may” have in the future. We actually have the new V15- Z head unit in our possession. There’s been a lot of talk about this but I’ve kept quiet until I actually had one in hand. I didn’t want to make a big deal about something I couldn’t produce. I’ve even heard of shops taking deposits on a non- existent product for some time.

While I do have a unit here, it may be a while before I am able to sell one. I need to design a new inlet and possibly a water to air intercooler setup. The radiator will also need to be redesigned to do this properly. I want to have a fully functional system in place so you don’t have to start cobbing stuff together to make it work. I’ll try to get this in motion as quickly as I can.

Here are a couple of teaser pictures comparing it to the YSi.

I’ll have Josh post specs and possibly pricing as soon as we have them. For those with YSi head units, this might be an opportunity to trade yours in to step up to the V15. We’ll have to see how that will work out.

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.AACORVETTE.COM
NOW PARTNERING WITH AFFIRM TO OFFER INTEREST FREE FINANCING!

A&A CORVETTE
477 LAMBERT ST
OXNARD CA 93036
WWW.AACorvette.com

A&A CORVETTE SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS
HOME OF THE WORLDS FIRST
CENTRIFUGALLY SUPERCHARGED C7

SUPERIOR ENGINEERING- SUPERIOR POWER
SUPERIOR PRICING- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Andy@AACorvette.com 805- 278 4107

Last edited by Andy@A&ACorvette; 03-08-2019 at 04:16 AM.
Old 03-07-2019, 02:10 PM
Unreal
Team Owner

Received 2,313 Likes on 1,793 Posts

Off the shelf air to water setup would be awesome. Looking forward to results.
Old 03-07-2019, 03:06 PM
gameover4
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

im in on upgrading from YSI when finished. Keep up the updates.
Old 03-07-2019, 03:45 PM
Ghostnotes
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Good lord.............I knew I should have waited.lol
Old 03-07-2019, 05:44 PM
Andy@A&ACorvette

Originally Posted by Unreal
Off the shelf air to water setup would be awesome. Looking forward to results.
It's something I've been thinking about for a while. This will make me get off my butt and do it.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:24 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,086 Likes on 657 Posts

Wow, taking deposits on a "non existing product" sounds pretty serious. Since you and I are the only people who have one of these and we never take deposits on any supercharger parts/kits maybe you should let Vortech know who this shop is so they can revaluate their distributorship with them.

So Andy, any interest in a gentlemens bet? Which manufacturer will ET this blower faster, ECS or A&A? Not distributors or outside shops, ECS vrs A&A, what do you say big guy? Take all race season if needed, it will give us something to work towards.
The following 2 users liked this post by DOUG @ ECS:
1SwtRide (03-07-2019), Slow85 (04-06-2024)
Old 03-07-2019, 07:47 PM
1SwtRide
Drifting

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
Wow, taking deposits on a "non existing product" sounds pretty serious. Since you and I are the only people who have one of these and we never take deposits on any supercharger parts/kits maybe you should let Vortech know who this shop is so they can revaluate their distributorship with them.

So Andy, any interest in a gentlemens bet? Which manufacturer will ET this blower faster, ECS or A&A? Not distributors or outside shops, ECS vrs A&A, what do you say big guy? Take all race season if needed, it will give us something to work towards.
This feels like the good old days!!! Friendly shop competition resulting is crazy times and even better customer products.
Old 03-07-2019, 08:00 PM
EnginerdVT
Drifting

Received 88 Likes on 68 Posts

I'm working on my F1X setup, uncertain of how cooling is going to go... I'll say it now, if Andy can get this all up and running with a kit that includes A2W, I'd be VERY interested in the results. Nice looking unit!
Old 03-08-2019, 04:39 AM
Andy@A&ACorvette

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS

Really? You're the one who's been saying you were going to get these for well over a year, not me. And, yes, you did mention taking deposits a long time ago. I've never said a word about these until I had one in my possession. We just do things differently.
My business is based on building supercharger kits for the masses, not one off drag race setups. Yes, I'll build one and it will be a great one, but it's not going to be my main focus. If you build something first, more power to you. I'm not interested in some contest that will take my focus off taking care of my regular customers.
And let's not start some back and forth thing on the Forum. It's not very "gentlemanly" of either of us to do this.
Old 03-08-2019, 09:01 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,086 Likes on 657 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy@A&ACorvette
Really? You're the one who's been saying you were going to get these for well over a year, not me. And, yes, you did mention taking deposits a long time ago. I've never said a word about these until I had one in my possession. We just do things differently.
My business is based on building supercharger kits for the masses, not one off drag race setups. Yes, I'll build one and it will be a great one, but it's not going to be my main focus. If you build something first, more power to you. I'm not interested in some contest that will take my focus off taking care of my regular customers.
And let's not start some back and forth thing on the Forum. It's not very "gentlemanly" of either of us to do this.

Haha, nice try Andy. If you don't want to go back and forth on the forum don't take jabs at us. You initiated this, not me, so I took the opportunity to point out that you couldn't find your way down the race track with a road map, you make your customers and distributors figure it out for you. Always have, so yes we do things differently, we actually race the products we sell so we can assist our customers better.
Old 03-08-2019, 09:49 AM
g23crawler
Burning Brakes

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

^^ Well thats not how I expected that to go lol
Old 03-08-2019, 10:07 AM
gameover4
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

internet cattttttt fighhtttttttttttttttttttt

Last edited by gameover4; 03-08-2019 at 10:07 AM.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:25 AM
harleyreb1
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Let’s get ready to rumble!!!!!
Old 03-08-2019, 11:21 AM
gsx1300rrr
Advanced

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts

Old 03-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Unreal
Team Owner

Received 2,313 Likes on 1,793 Posts

Am I the only one that reads this in Donald Trump's voice " Yes, I'll build one and it will be a great one"
Old 03-08-2019, 11:42 AM
lt1z
Melting Slicks

Received 170 Likes on 143 Posts

I would be very interested in this with an A2W to go with it.
Old 03-08-2019, 12:03 PM
Andy@A&ACorvette

Originally Posted by Unreal
Am I the only one that reads this in Donald Trump's voice " Yes, I'll build one and it will be a great one"
Geeze! I hope you are the only one. Bad choice of words on my part.
I'm just saying I'm going to design a complete kit so that this blower can be bolted on with an intake, drive system, and intercooler that will work as well as I can possibly make it.
I really think it needs an air to water setup. There just isn't room for a big enough air to air without totally blocking everything off up front. Hell, there may not be enough room to do an adequte water to air inside the engine bay but I'm going to give it a go.
This is definitely not going to be a mainstream blower kit that everyone is going to want. It's going to be a very small niche market and a bolt on kit will help a lot. Not everyone has the time, materials, tools and ability to make their own, although there are certainly a number who do. It will be interesting to see what I can come up with.

Get notified of new replies

To WE FINALLY HAVE IT! The new V15-Z head units- FOR THE TRULY DEMENTED

Old 03-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Detoxx03
Safety Car

Received 377 Likes on 245 Posts

A+ thread so far
Old 03-08-2019, 09:44 PM
LOURDESBELLE
Pro

Received 381 Likes on 218 Posts

Not again....."we're faster"....."ours is better"...... "we sell more than you do"....again and again! Its getting old gentlemen...
Old 03-08-2019, 10:00 PM
Ghostnotes
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Shots fired........or was that a starting gun?

Quick Reply: WE FINALLY HAVE IT! The new V15-Z head units- FOR THE TRULY DEMENTED