C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tons of Check engine codes

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 10:01 PM
Horps27
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tons of Check engine codes

Finishing up blower install, pinned the ecu. Ended up with a boat load of low voltage codes.

P0178 fuel composition sensor circuit low voltage
P0807 clutch position sensor circuit low
p0122 tps circuit low voltage
p0223 tps to ecu voltage too high
p0315 crank position sensor variation not learned
p2122 tps circuit low input

mh tuner suggested a switch to a 2010+ ecu, which I was sent with a base tune on it. That is the ecu I’m running. Not sure what to do as I can’t possibly have that many issues on a car that ran fine previously. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 06-18-2019, 01:57 PM
Horps27
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Found out the clutch position circuit and crank position are due to tune, so I can take those off the table. I’m gonna check the pin for the ecu and flex fuel sensor again, to try to clear that one, but the one that gets me is the tps circuits. There is no reason it should have those.
Old 06-21-2019, 04:39 PM
renegade123
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Horps27
Found out the clutch position circuit and crank position are due to tune, so I can take those off the table. I’m gonna check the pin for the ecu and flex fuel sensor again, to try to clear that one, but the one that gets me is the tps circuits. There is no reason it should have those.
Did you clear all the codes yet, if so how long did it take before they popped right back up ?

Get notified of new replies

To Tons of Check engine codes

Quick Reply: Tons of Check engine codes