Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Colgan C6 Millennium Yellow Bra - pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 10:59 AM
icedancer
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CI 6-7-8-9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09

Default Colgan C6 Millennium Yellow Bra - pics

Decided to go with removable bra instead of clear film for road trips, so did some research on the forum, and thought the Colgan color-matched yellow sounded good ( see positive comments on Colgan in other threads).

Was almost ready to call em for a color swatch, when I checked their location......SHAZAAM! They are 10 minutes up the freeway.

Arrived at their facility in short order, and spoke to a congenial young man at the front desk.

Through remarkable sleight-of-hand, he produced a 2" x 6" Millennium Yellow swatch, ( impressed - the color goes completely THRU the vinyl and backing) and advised me that the yellow is a special order (a few weeks) and unfortunately was not in stock.

As the California Sun was FINALLY shining again, I was anxious to be outdoors, so I thanked him and headed to my C6, intending to place a web order later.

I had just hit the start button, when a guy races out the front door, soon identified as Gary Bullis, Sales Manager (nice guy, but tall).

My lucky day - they will have a Millennium Yellow C6 Bra ready in 15 minutes, that was intended for a distributor, BUT.......

They need pictures of the Yellow on a C6 for their website and marketing efforts.

So, the deal is.....I buy the Bra, they mount it for me, and they get to take some pictures!

30 minutes later I am headed back to the beach with the bra installed!

Pictures follow - 3 in sunshine, 2 in garage fluorescent lighting.

I think the color match and quality are both superb, feel free to comment!

BTW, Colgan is at www.colgancustom.com and are located in Fountain Valley, CA.

Last edited by icedancer; 03-04-2005 at 11:05 AM.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:27 AM
DANNOV
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That looks great. I have a yellow C6 on order and was considering the color matched Colgan bra. It certainly looks like the way to go. Unfortunately, I am stuck in limbo due to the C6 color change. I don't know if I will get Mil Yellow or Velocity Yellow. But it seems like the dealer is talking more about Velocity Yellow and I suspect that I am not going to get in under the wire. I hope Colgan has a Velocity Yellow bra in the works.
Old 03-04-2005, 08:48 PM
My First Vet
Advanced

Looks great! I just ordered one.

Regardless of the color you order, make sure you order the right one for your lic plate situation. I had to ammend my order because I was not paying attention and ordered one with the lic plate opening when I wanted the one without!!
Old 03-05-2005, 11:32 AM
ss409cid
Melting Slicks

I prefer bras on blonds , but it looks good on the MY. Kind of sexy cool

Get notified of new replies

To Colgan C6 Millennium Yellow Bra - pics

Quick Reply: Colgan C6 Millennium Yellow Bra - pics