Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

WTB- C6 Z06 OEM Head Lamp...

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 07:45 PM
vettered 94
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vettered 94
Still NO SIGN of the Headlamp... I've paid to you $350.00 for a head lamp, plus $60.00 of hard earned money for a "Next Day Delivery" for nothing!!!

Like I said before I don't need your head lamp anymore, so unless you can post a tracking number to prove you already sent the headlamp to 78557 on or before the date you said you did (01-13-2008), or I want my money back ($410.00) RIGHT NOW.

I did the deal with you in the first place, just because you said you where ready to send it out on 12-24-07 on a Next Day delivery. Now it's been almost a month and all I have is a big pita...
So; Mr "murph ball"... ¿Did you take my money an ran?
Old 01-22-2008, 07:52 PM
dvandentop
Race Director

Received 583 Likes on 242 Posts

Old 01-22-2008, 07:58 PM
vettered 94
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by dvandentop
Yep, but I guess the only thing he cares is keep the $410.00 for free no matter what...
Old 01-23-2008, 01:15 AM
murph ball
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your Headlamp Has Been Sent Through Fedex And Should Already Be Their, If You Had Sent Me A Pm Instead Of Stupid Comments On A Thread I Have No Checked In Two Weeks You Would Have Got A Response. Like I Said Before You Wanted Me To Send The Light Prior To Me Even Receiving The Check And I Told You The Whole Thing Did'nt Seem Right So I Waited The 10 Days For The Check To Clear, Then Sent Your Light. Had You Better Communicated What Was Going On We Probably Could Have Avoided This, Any Other Question Send Me A Pm, Sorry It Came To This
Old 01-23-2008, 05:58 PM
vettered 94
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by murph ball
Your Headlamp Has Been Sent Through Fedex And Should Already Be Their, If You Had Sent Me A Pm Instead Of Stupid Comments On A Thread I Have No Checked In Two Weeks You Would Have Got A Response. Like I Said Before You Wanted Me To Send The Light Prior To Me Even Receiving The Check And I Told You The Whole Thing Did'nt Seem Right So I Waited The 10 Days For The Check To Clear, Then Sent Your Light. Had You Better Communicated What Was Going On We Probably Could Have Avoided This, Any Other Question Send Me A Pm, Sorry It Came To This
Too much talking BUT... NO HEAD LAMP, AND NO TRACKING NUMBER!!!

I think after ONE MONTH you owe me the tracking number like I said before, so we all can see what's been going on here. I've paid you for a "Next Day Delivery" for something that who knows where it is right now. So please post it...
Old 01-24-2008, 12:08 PM
vettered 94
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

ttt...
Old 01-25-2008, 07:13 AM
Miaugi
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by murph ball
When someone tells you it has been shipped by FedEx, they should take an extra minute and give the tracking number don't you think?
Old 01-25-2008, 07:33 AM
Allthrottleandsomebottle
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 26 Likes on 13 Posts
Virginia Events Coordinator
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
NCM Ambassador

Originally Posted by vettered 94
ttt...
IAW our rules, this is now locked and needs to be taken off line.
Murph..............you owe him a tracking # at the least and have been PM'd about what you need to do.

Quick Reply: WTB- C6 Z06 OEM Head Lamp...