Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

for sale corsa xtreme exhaust and xpipe

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 07:51 AM
dunzel21
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default for sale corsa xtreme exhaust and xpipe

I am selling my used Corsa Xtreme exhaust system part #14469 for a C6 05-08 corvette and the Corsa Xpipe part# 14163 both for $1200. Only 2k miles on them and in perfect condition. I traded my vet for a CTS-V, my loss is your gain. Both parts were new when I purchased them, I paid around $1700. The tips are in perfect condition no scratches or chips...they were installed and removed by my local chevy dealer.

I also have a Laser Diamond cut exhaust panel custom fit for the corsa xtreme exhaust brand new never installed $200.00.

I can ship them to you for an additional fee depending on where you live.

**** I just added pictures on the web site below. If interested or have questions please send me a PM.

http://mikedscorvette.shutterfly.com/

I had the exhaust and x pipe installed on my 2006 C6 manual trans conv and the drone was not a factor nor was it too loud to speak to your passenger.....if you would like to hear what the xtreme exhaust sounds like please visit the corsa web site.

Thanks
Mike
Old 01-03-2011, 07:33 PM
NASTY ZO6
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bump! And any pics of the exhaust panel?

Quick Reply: for sale corsa xtreme exhaust and xpipe