Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

wtb: fuel components and clutch, step in..

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 09:15 PM
kboboz71
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtb: fuel components and clutch, step in..

1. im looking for a set of inj. new or used, they have to be atleast 80lb for an LS2.

2. looking for a new or used 6 rib flip drive setup for a procharger kit im putting together.

thats pretty much it. ive got money in hand. let me know what ya got. thanks

Last edited by kboboz71; 05-09-2011 at 10:19 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:11 AM
Isaiah48
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kboboz71
1. im looking for a set of inj. new or used, they have to be atleast 85# for an LS2.

2. looking for 2 new walbro 255's so i can put together a dual intank setup. or any other type of intank setup that will support atleast 800rwhp.

3. looking for a new twin disk clutch that will hold atleast 900rwhp. and can stand up to hard launches at the track.

4. looking for a new or used A&A air to air intercooler for a LS2, with all bracketry and hardware.

5. looking for a new or used 6 rib flip drive setup for a procharger kit im putting together.

thats pretty much it. ive got money in hand. let me know what ya got. thanks
Just some suggestions; have you looked into Aeromotives new stealth fuel pump assembly, I'm in the middle of putting one in right now and it's suppsed to handle over 1000hp. The kit has great instructions and is a very well made and complete, the only downide is you have to drop the passenger tank as well to put in a bypass valve that's included in the kit. I paid less than $600. 18670 A1000 Corvette Stealth Kit
Also as far as a clutch goes I HIGHLY recommend the McLeod RXT, it's good for a 1,000hp and it has a very light pedal and smooth engagement but when you bring the rpm's up for a launch, it locks down hard. I've had a few different high dollar dual disk setups and the McLeod's drivability is in a class by itself as far I'.m concerned...

Last edited by Isaiah48; 05-09-2011 at 08:15 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:19 PM
kboboz71
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump..

Get notified of new replies

To wtb: fuel components and clutch, step in..

Quick Reply: wtb: fuel components and clutch, step in..