Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Free Race Ramps Trak-Jax with Compac Floor Jack Bundle

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 02:36 PM
0Fred@ReverseLogic
Former Vendor

Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Free Race Ramps Trak-Jax with Compac Floor Jack Bundle

One of the most frequent questions I receive from customers is "Which floor jack do you recommend?"

I have always been reluctant to recommend the inexpensive import floor jacks since most of them get terrible reviews. The $219 aluminum Sears jack, that I paid $125 for on sale, has not failed me in 6 years, but, gets some of the worst reviews.

I decided to add two of the "UPSable" Compac floor jacks to my product offerings. These heavy steel jacks are made in Denmark and have a great reputation for quality. Spare parts are available and they come with a 3-year warranty.

The Compac floor jacks have a removable saddle with a 25mm stem. I include the optional rubber pad which every floor jack purchase at no extra charge.

I sell the entry level 90530 model and the low profile 90541 model for $426 and $522 respectively. These prices include the rubber saddle pad and free shipping to destinations in the Continental USA. For a limited time I am also including a set of Race Ramps Trak-Jax with the purchase of these Compac models. To get the Free Trak-Jax use Coupon Code "FREE-TJ" at checkout.

I attached a couple of pictures which show the relative dimensions of the Compac 90541 floor jack compared to a typical low profile aluminum jack.

Here's a link to the floor jack/trak-jax bundle.

http://www.reverselogic.us/shop.html...65&id=27902351

Don't forget to use the "FREE-TJ" Coupon Code.
Attached Images    

Last edited by Fred@ReverseLogic; 09-13-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:33 PM
0Fred@ReverseLogic
Former Vendor

Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts

This bundle offer with the Trak-Jax expires on 30-Dec-2013.

Quick Reply: Free Race Ramps Trak-Jax with Compac Floor Jack Bundle