Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Porterfield AP1185 RS4 brakepads (NIB)

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 06:47 PM
Chill_GS
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Porterfield AP1185 RS4 brakepads (NIB)

I have a set of Porterfield RS4 brake pads, new in box, for C6 GS and Z06 application. These replace the multi-puck OEM pads with single pads for more surface area.

I have used RS4s on the street and on the track and love them on my Grand Sport. Car is now gone, selling remaining spares.

Here's what Porterfield's info says:

"Porterfield's R4-S high performance, low-dust brake pads are made from Carbon/Kevlar with a ceramic insulator, and are used for street, highway and limited competion use. The reduction in the amount of brake dust compared to OEM is dramatic, over 90% less, and is easily removed. The R4-S pads provide a very high friction level even at cold temperatures. There is no "warm up" period when first starting out with cold brakes as associated with other, so-called, racing pads. This is the fastest stopping road pad available. Great for limited competition, motocrosses, driver schools and solo events."

Set is for front , part number: AP-1185.F

Sets go for $180+

$100 buys them.
Attached Images   
Old 03-02-2014, 07:57 PM
CorvetteCindy
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chill_GS
I have a set of Porterfield RS4 brake pads, new in box, for C6 GS and Z06 application. These replace the multi-puck OEM pads with single pads for more surface area.

I have used RS4s on the street and on the track and love them on my Grand Sport. Car is now gone, selling remaining spares.

Here's what Porterfield's info says:

"Porterfield's R4-S high performance, low-dust brake pads are made from Carbon/Kevlar with a ceramic insulator, and are used for street, highway and limited competion use. The reduction in the amount of brake dust compared to OEM is dramatic, over 90% less, and is easily removed. The R4-S pads provide a very high friction level even at cold temperatures. There is no "warm up" period when first starting out with cold brakes as associated with other, so-called, racing pads. This is the fastest stopping road pad available. Great for limited competition, motocrosses, driver schools and solo events."

Set is for front , part number: AP-1185.F

Sets go for $180+

$100 buys them.
Hey,

Do you still have the pads for sale?
Old 03-03-2014, 12:05 PM
Chill_GS
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Still have these

Originally Posted by CorvetteCindy
Hey,

Do you still have the pads for sale?
Yes I do. PM me.

Get notified of new replies

To Porterfield AP1185 RS4 brakepads (NIB)

Quick Reply: Porterfield AP1185 RS4 brakepads (NIB)