Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

C6 Top Parts

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2014, 06:07 PM
njvetteguy1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6 Top Parts

Last fall my Vette suffered a sudden and tragic case of flying roof syndrome. Thanks to this forum, I successfully sourced a replacement top, but I still have this old top sitting in my garage. Unfortunately, it was run over by the car behind me (but extremely fortunately, nobody was hurt and there was no damage to the other car). The fiberglass is pretty trashed and the frame is cracked, but several parts are still in perfectly usable condition including:

Headliner
Passenger side attachment handle
Weatherstripping
Front and rear pins that position the top on the car.
Misc other small hardware items

Is there any interest in these? I looked them up awhile ago on a parts website, GM gets stupid money for these individual parts. I will take the top apart, take individual pics, and come up with prices if anyone expresses interest. Really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Old 06-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Ford1ton
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by njvetteguy1
Last fall my Vette suffered a sudden and tragic case of flying roof syndrome. Thanks to this forum, I successfully sourced a replacement top, but I still have this old top sitting in my garage. Unfortunately, it was run over by the car behind me (but extremely fortunately, nobody was hurt and there was no damage to the other car). The fiberglass is pretty trashed and the frame is cracked, but several parts are still in perfectly usable condition including:

Headliner
Passenger side attachment handle
Weatherstripping
Front and rear pins that position the top on the car.
Misc other small hardware items

Is there any interest in these? I looked them up awhile ago on a parts website, GM gets stupid money for these individual parts. I will take the top apart, take individual pics, and come up with prices if anyone expresses interest. Really appreciate your help.

Thanks
what you take for all of it got any pic of stuff
Old 06-02-2014, 07:47 PM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

No, sorry, but if you're going to list it for sale, you must post an asking price for each part, or for the whole group of parts.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:05 AM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

When you're ready to post an asking price, PM a moderator of this section of the forum and ask for this thread to be opened so you can do that.

Get notified of new replies

To C6 Top Parts

Quick Reply: C6 Top Parts