Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Vetteworks - Hardbar Lap Belt Bar

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 11:00 PM
AlphaKing
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Vetteworks - Hardbar Lap Belt Bar

SOLD SOLD SOLD

This bar is in about as close to new as possible. Was used for one event in late 2014 and I recently swapped from the stock seats and am mounting the lap belts on the new seat bracket, so this is no longer necessary.

New is $165. I am asking $140 shipped, firm.

From the site:

The Vetteworks Lap belt bar provides mounting anchors for aftermarket lap and 6 pt sub belts. The bar installs behind the passenger or driver seat in all C5 & C6 Corvettes and are lazer machine and powder coated matte blk. The Lap belts and 6-pt sub belts mount to the 4 eye bolt using a quick release clip. Clips are sold seperate. Note: Some C5 harness bars with struts will not work in conjunction with Vetteworks lap belt bar unless you buy the Hardbar Lap Belt Bar Stud Extenter pn-HBSTUD001. Please contact us for more information. For 5 pt anchors , Vetteworks 5 pt sub belt bar (pn-SBC6001AS) is required.

Last edited by AlphaKing; 09-07-2016 at 11:00 PM.
Old 12-05-2015, 06:45 PM
Z06Brucey
Pro

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Is this for the bar or just the belt mounting kit?
Old 12-06-2015, 08:46 AM
Ford1ton
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AlphaKing
This bar is in about as close to new as possible. Was used for one event in late 2014 and I recently swapped from the stock seats and am mounting the lap belts on the new seat bracket, so this is no longer necessary.

New is $165. I am asking $140 shipped, firm.

From the site:

The Vetteworks Lap belt bar provides mounting anchors for aftermarket lap and 6 pt sub belts. The bar installs behind the passenger or driver seat in all C5 & C6 Corvettes and are lazer machine and powder coated matte blk. The Lap belts and 6-pt sub belts mount to the 4 eye bolt using a quick release clip. Clips are sold seperate. Note: Some C5 harness bars with struts will not work in conjunction with Vetteworks lap belt bar unless you buy the Hardbar Lap Belt Bar Stud Extenter pn-HBSTUD001. Please contact us for more information. For 5 pt anchors , Vetteworks 5 pt sub belt bar (pn-SBC6001AS) is required.

take it send paypal info please
Old 12-06-2015, 09:26 AM
AlphaKing
Instructor

Sorry guys, I forgot to close this thread. It turns out that I do need this with my Corbeaus for the sub belts, so it is no longer for sale. Mods, please close thread.
Old 09-01-2016, 11:19 PM
AlphaKing
Instructor

BUMP. Back up for sale. I am selling the car, so this and other parts are up for sale.
Old 09-04-2016, 07:51 AM
Ford1ton
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

take it send paypal info
Old 09-07-2016, 10:59 PM
AlphaKing
Instructor

Sold!

Get notified of new replies

To Vetteworks - Hardbar Lap Belt Bar