Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

F/S C6 MagnaFlow Exhaust 15887

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 02:45 PM
bbobb401
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default F/S C6 MagnaFlow Exhaust 15887

I purchased a used C6 in December, 2015 and it came with some MagnaFlow Cat-Back Exhaust. I believe it's Magnaflow's Part Number 15887. I replaced that exhaust with some OEM stuff, basically because I like a more quiet ride. I had the Magnaflow's checked at Midas Muffler in Hanover Park, IL. The said they were working perfectly. I think the Magnaflow's sounded great. Deep and loud at times, just like they're supposed to. They look as though they've had a minimal amount of use.

Here's a link to Magnaflow's website: http://www.pfyc.com/pc/MF15887/C6/Ma...+Corvette.html

According to that website, the exhaust comes with a life-time warranty. Looks as though they list at more than $1,600 new in many places, including Ebay.

I'd love to see a Forum Member use them and would like to sell them locally - near Chicago - about 35 miles west of the city. I'm thinking a good price would be $750 picked up in Bartlett, IL.
Attached Images      

Quick Reply: F/S C6 MagnaFlow Exhaust 15887