Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

maximum exposure - headlight lenses C6 replacements kickstarter

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2017, 05:31 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 328 Likes on 262 Posts

First shipment is "in the bag baby

Making your lenses great again!
Attached Images  
Old 04-19-2017, 02:26 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by IRingTwyce
I placed my order during the third week of March. I haven't received any kind of a place/confirmation number, though the money has transferred out of paypal. And I still show no orders pending on the website. So I have no clue what or when to expect. Glad others have received their lenses. Just getting anxious for mine!
We'll probably finish March today, it was a very busy month....basically when we showed people that the air shipment wasn't vaporware, it gave people enough confidence that this was a legitimate project

Originally Posted by SloVette05
Just got my tracking number!

Originally Posted by WW7
Got my tracking number... As soon as I get my lenses they go into parts storage for when I need them.. Didn't want to take a chance they would stop making them again.......WW
Boo was hoping you'd install them right away

Originally Posted by Karl H
Got my tracking # today, I ordered on 1/14

Originally Posted by Johnathon59
Don't rely on an accurate status from the tracking number per Note #3 on the description page, I received my tracking number Sunday & according to USPS tracking number my lenses have not even left California yet (Tues. night) to be shipped to Arizona, so I don't know really where they are...
how about now?

Originally Posted by Deniz Ulas
I ordered on February (number is 130) but just writing usps priority mail in shiphing method side, there is no tracking number. Can I get information about this?
it's a delivery confirmation number, you are correct, basically it only shows when it's delivered in most cases.

Johnathon, I have found that USPS is the most unpredictable and the slowest to update the tracking , imagine that , a government service.

But it's a necessary evil because what other service can ship a set of lenses for $12 across the country on Saturday night and have them delivered on Monday morning?

Originally Posted by PCMusicGuy
My car is an 07 and my seals have looked cracked and dry rot since about 2010. The car sits in the Texas sun at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, lol. At that time either, I didn't have an enclosed garage, just covered parking. It is only a matter of time before UV exposure kills them, even with protection. That will likely be the next thing the aftermarket needs to make.

A bit of a related topic to the lenses; would you recommend replacing the turn signal/DRL bulbs or even the HID lights while doing a lens replacement on a 10 year old car? I'm still on all original bulbs in my car except for one tail light. I don't have any complaints with their current performance but I'm sure it is only a matter of time before something goes out.
I recommend replacing the turn signals with LED lights, we're going to show you guys some great light bulbs later this month once we finish the shipping process. They will knock your socks off - literally. You'll see quicker start, brighter and wider light, and infinite lifespans.

here's a sample photo:

----
We have shipped "another shipment" - and we still have 4-5 to go. We have a process, we make the labels and then start the packaging process. Whatever "fits" into the delivery vehicles goes, if it doesn't fit, it goes into the next day's shipment. So as some have accurately pointed out, the tracking number isn't perfect but it's reasonably accurate within a day or 2, and from there it's not uncommon for the tracking number to show nothing but the part to be sitting on your porch waiting for you.

Here's the latest run:
Old 04-20-2017, 12:36 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF STOCK!

Another shipment, I believe we have finished through March, we're going to finish much of April today or thereabouts then we'll start shipping on order. At that point, we'll announce on a second, new thread that the installation opportunities are open.

Old 04-21-2017, 02:03 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by 1k3y
heck yeah! i got mine too! i probably wont install it for a bit but they look great!

Mine showed up today and they look fantastic.
Very happy to hear, can we quote you

Originally Posted by HammerheadTed
Got mine today. Look great! Hope they fit as good as they look. Won't be able to install till mid May when I have my front bumper scheduled to be painted. Can't wait.
Bummer, but Mid May happens to be the next available delivery of lenses, we're getting close to 500 units shipped in this batch already.

Originally Posted by Johnathon59

Delivered yesterday, I installed them today, EXCELLENT lenses !! Thanks to Umnitza..

Can we quote you on that

Originally Posted by Columbia2004

Ditto. They really do look good. I received mine today after much anticipation. I was skeptical but not anymore.

Originally Posted by zeeohspit
Just got mine!! They look amazing!

Originally Posted by SloVette05
Look what I just got
Brilliant staging of the product, we couldn't have asked for better...we have had some comments internally about not doing the extra cost on the artwork, but your photo honestly makes it worth it

Originally Posted by WeedsC6
Got them installed yesterday and today. Super thrilled with the new clean look.
Can we quote you on that?

----
We've been a little tired and it showed last night, I don't think we even got 40 units out yesterday, but at least it's something

Last night we were able to finalize some scheduling on a new batch being built right now. Same great quality, but hopefully a little faster delivery this time via boat.

GRATUITOUS PLUG: WE STILL HAVE STOCK TO SHIP NOW
Old 04-22-2017, 02:39 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

Let's see more of those before and after photos!
Old 04-25-2017, 04:53 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

Update:
We're actually finally nearing the end of production #1 - we probably have maybe 30-40 units left at most, probably less after today.

Second production run has started and we expect to have it ready by end of this week or early next week, with shipping by boat once again.

There have been some really great photos we've been emailed and posted here, and if you're interested, we're going to be posting them on our instagram page (@umnitza_official = http://www.instagram.com/umnitza_official )

Because production #2 will probably take 2-3 weeks to arrive here around mid to late May, we are doing something once again for you. Pre-orders will receive $50 discount on your complete order - with seals, clear film, etc, all options.

We're also offering gaskets now in limited supply at $115 per pair.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:27 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

We are down to only a handful of units. Remember, all pre-orders and those willing to wait can pay the original pre-pre-pre price of $249.99

We are officially out of the backlog and now doing standard shipping.
We're really happy with the responses we've received for these lenses, we tried really hard to get them right. You buy, we ship

When we started this project, no one was even considering it. We proved that the market was there and we built you a great product. We built it to be subtle without any wackadoo writing on the lenses, it's properly packaged, and most importantly,it's very high polish OE quality without the OE defects.

We're pretty proud, and hope you guys will appreciate these lenses for many years to come.

We really couldn't have done it without the support of this community, thanks!!!!
Old 04-29-2017, 05:53 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

We sold the last angel eyes Orion V2 kit this week, next batch of angel eyes rings will be here roughly the same time as the next batch of lenses.

Quick Reply: maximum exposure - headlight lenses C6 replacements kickstarter