Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: Fresh 427 LS7 Corvette Z06 Motor For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2020, 12:02 AM
#Motorama LIVE
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fresh 427 LS7 Corvette Z06 Motor For Sale

Fresh 427 LS7 Corvette Z06 Motor For Sale

I've got a freshly rebuilt, heads fixed LS7, top to tow rebuild, just wrapped up, on the stand & ready to rock. It was a 49k mile stock motor originally out of a one-owner 2007 Z06 Corvette.

I can relay the entire backstory, along with pictures of the entire build process to serious buyers.

Complete refresh, resleeved #7, lightly honed, all new bearings, seals, pistons, rings, gaskets, and put it all back to stock form, except for fixing the heads properly with bronze guides, stainless one-piece exhaust valves, ARP head bolts, etc. She's been put back together right!

It was a strong motor before. It's even better now with the full refresh and the heads fixed.

I had this motor refreshed to be a solid, reliable LS7, with the full intention of putting it into another C6Z for myself. However, I'm no longer in need of an extra motor, so it might as well go to someone who needs it while it's nice and fresh.

The motor can be viewed at Insane Power in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ask for Brett Bergeron & tell him I sent you. He will stand behind his work on the refresh.

Insane Power has done many of our previous LS7 & LSX builds for the street, and for our Open Road Racing and 1 Mile cars. They've also done several of the Bottom 10 builds you've seen on Street Outlaws. Believe me, Brett's motor builds always run insanely well!

$8,500 cash takes this LS7 home.

PM for serious inquiries. Thanks!

#LS7
#LS427
#InsanePower
#LSNation
#Chevrolet
#Corvette
#Z06
#CorvetteRacing
#Cars
#MotorForSale
#LSForSale
Old 04-30-2020, 04:47 PM
psp6158
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 228 Likes on 177 Posts

Wow, don't know if I've seen a price like that on an LS7.... (In a good way!) Free bump
The following users liked this post:
#Motorama LIVE (05-01-2020)
Old 04-30-2020, 05:34 PM
MartyKC
Burning Brakes

Received 480 Likes on 288 Posts

Why are you guys always in Texas?!?
Old 05-02-2020, 10:52 AM
Lv99c5frc
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ls7

Is this motor a dry sump or wet sump?
Old 05-02-2020, 11:30 PM
VH427
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

BUMP
Great Price!
The following users liked this post:
#Motorama LIVE (05-05-2020)
Old 05-05-2020, 02:54 AM
#Motorama LIVE
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lv99c5frc
Is this motor a dry sump or wet sump?
It's a dry sump LS7. If you look at the right (passenger) side view pic, you'll see the entrance and exit ports for the oil lines in the side of the dry sump pan.

If you want to put it in a base C6, a C5, or any other non-dry sump equipped Vette or other vehicle, you'll have to figure out where to mount a tank and route the oil lines for your build. That, or you could convert it over to a wet sump. It's not a tough job, and it can be done. Several others have done so successfully. For a fee, I'm fairly certain Insane Power would even convert it over for you if you wanted, but you'd have to talk to Brett about your application and pricing beyond the initial motor purchase.

I hope that info helps. Let me know if you have other related questions. Thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To Fresh 427 LS7 Corvette Z06 Motor For Sale

Quick Reply: FS: Fresh 427 LS7 Corvette Z06 Motor For Sale