Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: 646 whp h/c ls7 engine built by RACEPROVENMOTORSPORTS (many extras)

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2021, 08:41 AM
JmongZ06
Heel & Toe

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 646 whp h/c ls7 engine built by RACEPROVENMOTORSPORTS (many extras)

Selling a LS7 long block with many extras on it. It was built last year by RACEPROVENMOTORSPORTS. The engine original miles is 26k as of now and is currently at RPM so it will not be driven there is only 1,000 miles on this new set up which i have receipts that will be included in the pictures and dyno numbers. Some things that are not on the receipt that were installed on it with the build that i bought on my own were CHE trunnion bearing upgrade, ATI super damper with ARP crank bolt. I will also be including a Monster dual disk clutch, and upgraded 60lb fuel injectors, and Halltech super bee 108 intake. Also the katech valve covers and relocation brackets with msd spark plug wires and brand new ngk plugs. Reason i am selling is because I’m moving to a boosted set up which requires Lsx block.

This engine has only been touched by RPM and they will be removing the engine from the car and I’m sure we can work out shipping at buyers expense. Only things i need off this engine are 1. Front cover 2. Oil pan assembly 3. Intake manifold.

I want to sell everything all together for $10,000 or reasonable offer.

Any further questions please feel free to contact me on here or by phone @ nine-seven-three-600-ten-twenty, my name is Joe and i be glad to answer any questions. Thanks for looking!
Build lost receipt

Dyno numbers (wheel horsepower)

Last edited by JmongZ06; 10-06-2021 at 08:45 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by JmongZ06:
Joe Jorgensen (10-07-2021), Nick__S (10-06-2021), VetteIndy (10-06-2021)
Old 10-07-2021, 08:19 AM
JmongZ06
Heel & Toe

Bump
Old 10-07-2021, 09:00 PM
Joe Jorgensen
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jmongz06
selling a ls7 long block with many extras on it. It was built last year by raceprovenmotorsports. The engine original miles is 26k as of now and is currently at rpm so it will not be driven there is only 1,000 miles on this new set up which i have receipts that will be included in the pictures and dyno numbers. Some things that are not on the receipt that were installed on it with the build that i bought on my own were che trunnion bearing upgrade, ati super damper with arp crank bolt. I will also be including a monster dual disk clutch, and upgraded 60lb fuel injectors, and halltech super bee 108 intake. Also the katech valve covers and relocation brackets with msd spark plug wires and brand new ngk plugs. Reason i am selling is because i’m moving to a boosted set up which requires lsx block.

This engine has only been touched by rpm and they will be removing the engine from the car and i’m sure we can work out shipping at buyers expense. Only things i need off this engine are 1. Front cover 2. Oil pan assembly 3. Intake manifold.

I want to sell everything all together for $10,000 or reasonable offer.

Any further questions please feel free to contact me on here or by phone @ nine-seven-three-600-ten-twenty, my name is joe and i be glad to answer any questions. Thanks for looking!
build lost receipt

dyno numbers (wheel horsepower)

👀👀👀
Old 10-08-2021, 02:46 PM
JmongZ06
Heel & Toe

Sold
Old 10-08-2021, 03:30 PM
blckss
Racer

Received 102 Likes on 64 Posts
2023 C2 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Damn, great price. Bravo!

Get notified of new replies

To 646 whp h/c ls7 engine built by RACEPROVENMOTORSPORTS (many extras)

Quick Reply: FS: 646 whp h/c ls7 engine built by RACEPROVENMOTORSPORTS (many extras)