C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mild 2 Wild

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 03:12 PM
cmtarone
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mild 2 Wild

I have a Mild 2 Wild unit on my 2008 C6 that is equipped with a bi-mode factory exhaust. My battery is continuously being drawn down. I suspect the Mild 2 Wild unit is the cause. I have the car at Criswell Chev in Gaithersburg MD twice for a thorough analysis of the electrical system, but all systems checked out fine. Must the hand held unit be shut off when leaving the car -- is that a possible source of the problem, or could it be not leaving the trans in reverse when parting it? Getting customer service attention from the manufacturer has been problematic. I would greatly appreciate your views.
Old 06-17-2017, 04:46 AM
User Omega
Melting Slicks

Received 230 Likes on 208 Posts

All you need to do is change where your power tap location is. Use this as a guide. You will see that its the same, just no M2W sticker. Post back if you have any issues.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1584705521

**I will add that some have said that you can just always shut the card down in the flaps open position and it will not drain the battery but I cannot confirm that.

Quick Reply: Mild 2 Wild