Reliable LS tuner in Cincinnati area - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Reliable LS tuner in Cincinnati area

Old 07-17-2018, 04:15 PM

Default Reliable LS tuner in Cincinnati area

I have a 2012 LS3 that has mild set up 470 RWHP.
Build consists of
Kaotik cam
Long tubes with cat delete
Rod Mod done on intake by GPI
Stock heads, BTR .660 springs, titanium retainers
SC1R Vararam
Car has always had rich smell to it. The older I get the more I hate the smell, girlfriend hates it as well. looking for reliable tuner that can tell me my tune options if any. Recently went on road trip that threw engine light. Only stayed on for a few minutes but when got to destination the car smelled much worse than normal. Changed plugs and made no difference. Dealer ran checks and could find history of any codes but mentioned it seemed to really be loading up. Car runs fine just stinks more than ever. Seen reviews on here for tachitup motors, but not been able to find him online. Was also told of a guy near Harrison Ohio. Any recommendations are welcomed... Thanks
Old 07-21-2018, 04:26 PM
Bexe

I’d go with shortuning in Ky. Did a fantastic job with my corvette and doesn’t kill you on cost. He keeps it on the dyno until the tune is finished and charges a flat rate. Also you get the gas smell for two reasons. One is because you have the catalytic converters deleted. Two is because to get the car to not buck and lean out at low load conditions they have to throw a lot of fuel into it.

I hope this helps.
Old 09-13-2018, 04:04 PM
Orion2011
CF Senior Member

Rich smell is because you did the cat delete.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Reliable LS tuner in Cincinnati area

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: