C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I Need help with Tunning and do I Need MP3 or MP2+

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Ap2Iven
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default I Need help with Tunning and do I Need MP3 or MP2+

Hello as the title states, I recently installed some long tube headers and Exhaust and now I have a Check engine light … as dumb as it sounds , this light bugs me, the car only has 20K miles and it’s a 2007. So I am in the market for a Tune and Tunner, I was looking at HPTuners because that’s a brand I’ve heard before. My question is , do I need HPVI3 or should I just buy the HP2+? I don’t want to over kill by buying the newest item since my car just has headers/exhaust … also I was looking at who you guys recommend to remote tune! I am not use to tuning with Hp, I have experience with AEM for my S2000 and Ktuner for my Integra … very simple to use and adjust, unfortunately I don’t want to mess with HpTuners since I’m not use to it and I’d like to see who you guys use to remote tunes or in California (I Live in Victorville, so almost anywhere is a drive for me) main thing is , to turn off the rear 02 sensors and give it a more better tune mid range due to cats being removed. Thanks for your help/Input

Quick Reply: I Need help with Tunning and do I Need MP3 or MP2+