C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Programming C6 Computer HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 10:09 AM
Dakota Slim
Drifting

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 78 Likes on 45 Posts

Default Programming C6 Computer HELP!

Question on programming the C6 Computer. I have been waiting on the flash program from Ron at Z-Industries but in talking with him today, it seems that they are still months away from a product to sell at retail. WEB site says they have it but Ron says that is not correct. SO I am looking at ordering a core TCM and PCM to send to him to program. My question is, does anyone have the correct part numbers for what I need to order? I talked with Bob at Fichtner Chevrolet parts dept. and he showas an ECM Part # 12597883 which is the engine control module. He says it does not show a PCM for the Vette. He also has the TCM part # 24226861 for the Transmission Control Module. Are these the correct parts ( ECM and TCM) ? All of the messages I have seen on the forum talk about programming the PCM and the TCM for Auto's.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:04 PM
shopdog
Race Director

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Dakota Slim
Question on programming the C6 Computer. I have been waiting on the flash program from Ron at Z-Industries but in talking with him today, it seems that they are still months away from a product to sell at retail. WEB site says they have it but Ron says that is not correct. SO I am looking at ordering a core TCM and PCM to send to him to program. My question is, does anyone have the correct part numbers for what I need to order? I talked with Bob at Fichtner Chevrolet parts dept. and he showas an ECM Part # 12597883 which is the engine control module. He says it does not show a PCM for the Vette. He also has the TCM part # 24226861 for the Transmission Control Module. Are these the correct parts ( ECM and TCM) ? All of the messages I have seen on the forum talk about programming the PCM and the TCM for Auto's.
Maybe not all the messages.

The C6 does not have a PCM. It has an ECM and a TCM instead.

Quick Reply: Programming C6 Computer HELP!