C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Vette Owner In N. Cal...Need Mod Help

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 01:41 AM
jklarkpimp
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont know about the exhaust.......i have a stock exhaust with a cold air vararam and it sounds great and performs, just enjoy that 400hp for a while.......its faaaaaaaaaaaast
Old 11-27-2006, 02:33 AM
Rockdog
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Vette Owner In N. Cal...Need Mod Help

I was planning on buying a used or possibly new C6 in early 2007, but when I found out a nearby dealership was selling a new 06 for 10k off sticker I had to pull the trigger. I have a brand spanking new Z51 coupe sitting in my garage and I still cannot believe it!!!!

I would like to upgrade it over the next year and need some help.

1. I want to lower the car about an inch, which will make it kinda tuff getting it up my driveway, it already scrapes a bit. I may just lower the back to level it out and leave the front alone.

2. I also want to upgrade my stock exhaust. What will give me the biggest performance gain? Reading some of the posts, it sounds like the Corsa Sport is what I am looking for?

3. Also would like to get a cold air kit to go with the exhaust.

I would like to get a forced air setup someday (maybe a magnacharger) but am not sure what kinda stress that puts on the motor/drivetrain. Will I need to upgrade anything else if I do?

I love this forum and when I am not driving my new baby I will be here, getting some great knowledge from you guys.

Quick Reply: New Vette Owner In N. Cal...Need Mod Help