C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS7 into an 07 vert, does anyone have part #'s for...

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 09:48 PM
AVETTE
Melting Slicks

Received 689 Likes on 275 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran

Default LS7 into an 07 vert, does anyone have part #'s for...

The gm part #'s for the battery cables for remote location to trunk, and z06 dry sump oil tank, and the two lines needed. Also I am turning my 07 vert into an LS7 powered vert. I was told it would have to be tuned that the computer can't be flashed with a stock z06 program because the MAF is different. Any thoughts on this, does anyone have any additional info. They also said I need to wire in the oil level sensor for the LS7 unless I am buying the wiring harness which is an unnecessary extra expense. Any help especially if you have done this conv. is appreciated. I am going with kooks long tube with high flow cats into corsa z06 exhaust to go with the ls7, everything else on the motor to remain stock. Please help with any advice. Wish me luck, I am tearing apart a perfectly good new car with under 200 miles
Old 04-18-2007, 06:55 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

I can help you with this stuff... I can help you with the engine as well.

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

Old 04-19-2007, 03:29 PM
BATMAN06
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AVETTE
The gm part #'s for the battery cables for remote location to trunk, and z06 dry sump oil tank, and the two lines needed. Also I am turning my 07 vert into an LS7 powered vert. I was told it would have to be tuned that the computer can't be flashed with a stock z06 program because the MAF is different. Any thoughts on this, does anyone have any additional info. They also said I need to wire in the oil level sensor for the LS7 unless I am buying the wiring harness which is an unnecessary extra expense. Any help especially if you have done this conv. is appreciated. I am going with kooks long tube with high flow cats into corsa z06 exhaust to go with the ls7, everything else on the motor to remain stock. Please help with any advice. Wish me luck, I am tearing apart a perfectly good new car with under 200 miles

PM me if you want to come by and see mine complete!

Get notified of new replies

To LS7 into an 07 vert, does anyone have part #'s for...

Quick Reply: LS7 into an 07 vert, does anyone have part #'s for...