C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Better than the Sony AVIC Z2 ??

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 04:36 PM
mvsette
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Better than the Sony AVIC Z2 ??

Can anyone recommend a navigation, bluetooth, IPOD, DVD, rear camera, satellite radio unit for the Vette? I was seriously considering the Pioneer AVIC-Z2 (I said Sony in the title, but don't know how to change it). I am wondering if there is anything better? Especially because of IPOD integration and searching for music. With the AVIC, I can only scroll through the list. I have like 15000 songs and don't want to scroll all the way down to the letter P, it will take forever The maps on the AVIC are not anything to write home about either... I saw some nice models in Japan... too bad they won't be here for a couple years. I bet you some of them even have web browsers installed right on screen... awesome Imagine, reading up on corvetteforum.com in your corvette hehe..

Michael

Last edited by mvsette; 01-22-2008 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Changed "sony" to "pioneer"
Old 01-22-2008, 04:38 PM
ChargedC6
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont you mean pioneer avic-z2?

Quick Reply: Better than the Sony AVIC Z2 ??