C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vararam input

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 11:12 PM
firemon
Burning Brakes

Received 94 Likes on 34 Posts

Default Vararam input

thinking of getting this mod in a couple of weeks. I have heard great things about this product, if anyone has any reasons why they are sorry they installed this cai would you be so kind as to send me a private message as to why. better cleaner air flow seems like a no brainer Thank you
Old 05-14-2008, 11:34 PM
MARSC6
Le Mans Master

Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts

Great product just watch out for the seal between the 2 halves. The weatherstripping in there moved on me and I found a small blade of grass in the maf screen.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:36 PM
GotVett?
Race Director

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts

First of all, great service. Steve and Patrick are top notch guys and are willing to go overboard, to help you.

Second, a great inexpensive preformance mod, without it getting too technical or too pricey. Really adds "oomph".

Again, they're willing to help you anytime, with any install questions.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:54 PM
JP84
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do it! Patrick is one hell of a guy they will help u through any issues if any come up.

Justan
Old 05-15-2008, 06:43 PM
DEV-06C6
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scientifically it's a good idea, it does work, but with the original units there were some problems with warping where the 2 halves join but this appears to have been remedied. My gaskets walked last summer and Steve sent me replacements N/C that day. I pulled the unit off last week to clean the filter and noticed the gaskets walking again. I PM'd Steve and he sent a new box and extra gaskets the next morning. N/C again. The new box is straight, the old one had a 1" bow so in my estimation the problem's been solved. Customer service, in this day and age, is AMAZING in my opinion.

Get notified of new replies

To Vararam input

Quick Reply: Vararam input