C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket fuel rails that accept fuel rail covers & quick disconnect fuel line?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 10:55 PM
dmaxcamss
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Aftermarket fuel rails that accept fuel rail covers & quick disconnect fuel line?

Does anyone make LS2 fuel rails that allow you to still run the fuel rail covers and connect the factory quick disconnect fuel supply line?
Old 10-13-2008, 10:16 AM
dmaxcamss
Burning Brakes

Anyone? I need to order a set ASAP.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:20 PM
Mr.Big
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry no help here... fast may have some, but not sure on the covers still fitting...
Old 10-14-2008, 07:37 AM
No Juice
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 10-14-2008, 11:08 AM
0Taylor@DallasPerformance
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Any reason not to run the adapter fitting that allows you to go from your quick dis-connect to -AN and then to the rails?
Old 10-14-2008, 11:09 PM
dmaxcamss
Burning Brakes

What fitting are you referring to? Any links?
Old 10-15-2008, 12:26 AM
tjwong
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

FIY, The magnusson blower kits use a adapter fitting that allows the factory QC line to be used. It is a #4 NPT to GM push lock fuel line, it should be availble direct from magnusson. Or you can have a machine shop make you one. All you need to do is to tap your fuel rail for 4 NPT. Or make it in #6 NPT and tap for the same.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:05 AM
AintQik
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I may have a fitting if you want one. It uses the factory quick disconnect and has an AN thread on the back.

I cut off my quick disconnect and used a pressure fit AN fitting so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

If you want that fitting let me know and I will look for it. Just say nice things about me on the interweb.

I will warn you though, when you start running AN hoses and stuff it gets expensive. I actually have FAST LS1 rails on my car. I drilled a 3" oval in the firewall to allow for movement, rubber grommeted it, and ran my fuel pressure line through there and mounted the sender near the wiper motor. The fuel line has to run over to the passenger side as its too tight on the drivers. All this is exciting and fun, but gets annoying and expensive. Kinda like a hot 23 y/o blonde.

Get notified of new replies

To Aftermarket fuel rails that accept fuel rail covers & quick disconnect fuel line?

Quick Reply: Aftermarket fuel rails that accept fuel rail covers & quick disconnect fuel line?