C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

American Racing Headers Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Rich@pm-fl.com
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default American Racing Headers Sale!!!

Hey CorvetteForum members, check out our latest sale for great savings on coated American Racing Headers!!!

1-3/4 Coated LT's w/ O/R Connection Pipes... $1651 shipped!!!

1-7/8 Coated LT's w/ O/R Connection Pipes... $1676 shipped!!!

1-3/4 Coated LT's w/ Catted Connection Pipes... $1856 shipped!!!

1-7/8 Coated LT's w/ Catted Connection Pipes... $1886 shipped!!

All Headers will be coated with your choice of any one of EnduraCool's Premium Ceramic Coatings!

Give us a call and we will set you up with a great set of American Racing Headers!
Attached Images  
Old 09-29-2009, 10:59 PM
oldmansan
Safety Car

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by dads toy
**DELETED by "cor08vette"
First, you're in violation of forum rules.

Second, your link isn't for a comparable product. When you add the price of the 1 7/8 header you linked to AND the H-pipe listed below it the total is $1654.45. You can't compare the price of a car without wheels to a car with wheels. You compared headers to headers AND h-pipes. On top of that the OP's headers are coated where your linked headers are not. Hmm, I wonder which ones I'd buy?

Third, do your homework before you post here criticizing vendor's pricing.

San

Last edited by Jesse; 09-30-2009 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Quoted comment removed ...
Old 09-30-2009, 12:11 AM
Jesse
Administrator

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
Founder St. Jude Fundraiser

Reminder:

Interference in a For Sale thread
---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don’t like the price or item being offered in for sale thread, take it to e-mail or PMs. Better still, just move on to a thread that is offering something you like the price on.

If you post a criticism of the price or the quality of the item being offered, you will be in violation of Forum rules and subject to sanctions.

If you post your own for sale items to the for sale thread started by someone else, you also are in violation of Forum rules. Start your own thread, rather than jumping into the thread of someone else.

If your contribution to a for sale thread does not advance the sale, you are in the way.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:05 AM
Rich@pm-fl.com
Racer

Originally Posted by oldmansan
First, you're in violation of forum rules.

Second, your link isn't for a comparable product. When you add the price of the 1 7/8 header you linked to AND the H-pipe listed below it the total is $1654.45. You can't compare the price of a car without wheels to a car with wheels. You compared headers to headers AND h-pipes. On top of that the OP's headers are coated where your linked headers are not. Hmm, I wonder which ones I'd buy?

Third, do your homework before you post here criticizing vendor's pricing.

San

Hrmm, I'm not sure exactly what was said, but I'm pretty sure I get the gist of it. This is a complete header system with x-pipe, and we coat the headers on top of it. This is a great deal folks.

Thanks San

Old 09-30-2009, 05:47 PM
oldmansan
Safety Car

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by Rich@pm-fl.com
Hrmm, I'm not sure exactly what was said, but I'm pretty sure I get the gist of it. This is a complete header system with x-pipe, and we coat the headers on top of it. This is a great deal folks.

Thanks San

Not a problem. There's one (or two) in every crowd.

San
Old 09-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Dbl6gun
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Rich@pm-fl.com

Thanks San

This sounds like an exellent buy! I just wish my bank account weren't tapped at the moment, or I'd be placing an order also! (I bought a '07 LMB 2LZ Z06 just 2 weeks ago).

The question I have is, how much would it add to the cost of this deal your posting here if a customer wanted to have the X-pipe Ceramic Coated as well?
Old 09-30-2009, 10:09 PM
pmj341
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

Rich
great buy!!
my ARH and X pipe is still looking like the day I picked them up, great coating!!
Phil
Old 10-05-2009, 09:38 AM
Rich@pm-fl.com
Racer

Originally Posted by Dbl6gun
This sounds like an exellent buy! I just wish my bank account weren't tapped at the moment, or I'd be placing an order also! (I bought a '07 LMB 2LZ Z06 just 2 weeks ago).

The question I have is, how much would it add to the cost of this deal your posting here if a customer wanted to have the X-pipe Ceramic Coated as well?
We could coat the X-pipe as well, for an additional $139 with this package only. X-pipe coating usually is $189.

Originally Posted by pmj341
Rich
great buy!!
my ARH and X pipe is still looking like the day I picked them up, great coating!!
Phil
Thanks Phil!

Get notified of new replies

To American Racing Headers Sale!!!

Quick Reply: American Racing Headers Sale!!!