C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 Power window switch

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 07:38 AM
rcurtis226
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6 Power window switch

Does anyone know if a power window switch is available that will also act as a "one touch" for the window to travel not only down, but also up? Please respond via rcurtis226@aol.com.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Flame Red
Le Mans Master

Received 1,086 Likes on 657 Posts

I have been seaking this feature and mostly your will get the response that we are just lazy a$$ whiners looking for such a feature on a performance car from most other forum members. I say BS and GM should have it. Other GM cars have them.

I have installed this feature myself on other cars using a DEI Windows control module. It is like a five minute job on the other cars I have done. But on these cars the windows are computer controlled, and trying to use an after market module will NOT work. The computer controls the window indexing.

I have contacted many forum vendors and none have shown any hope. One vendor has the "Window-valet" and I think it would not be hard for them to add this feature but they never responded to my requests. The Window-valet will allow you to hit a key on your remote and raise the windows automatically. One would think that it would be easy for them to detect that one is holding the window switch up and just auto close the window as an extra feature. I guess not.

Quick Reply: C6 Power window switch