C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

07 Service Schedule

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2014, 06:28 PM
Beano 07
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 Service Schedule

Hi all, bought a 2007 corvette over the winter. Getting ready to hit 30,000miles and figured I better get the service done on it but I cant find a service schedule anywhere in the manual or on line. Does anyone know where you can find a maintenance schedule of exactly what should be done and at what mileage. The dealer told me the 30,000 mi service was just an oil change, air filter and alignment. Thanks!
Old 08-09-2014, 07:32 PM
RicK T
Team Owner

Received 556 Likes on 452 Posts

If you have an owner's manual, the Maintenance Schedule starts on page 430.

Additionally, most recommend brake fluid change/flush every 2 years (GM doesn't mention it, but people who know cars do it).

Coolant change/flush every 5 years.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:07 PM
simplegto
Drifting

Received 78 Likes on 69 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14

Miles only apply if the car is driven. An eight year old car with 30,000 miles needs everything changed. There is no one size fits all here. Rubber rots and fluid gets contaminated.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:09 PM
Chevy Cust Svc
Race Director

Received 677 Likes on 504 Posts

Originally Posted by Beano 07
Hi all, bought a 2007 corvette over the winter. Getting ready to hit 30,000miles and figured I better get the service done on it but I cant find a service schedule anywhere in the manual or on line. Does anyone know where you can find a maintenance schedule of exactly what should be done and at what mileage. The dealer told me the 30,000 mi service was just an oil change, air filter and alignment. Thanks!
Beano 07,

You may find the following information helpful. Maintenance intervals, checks, inspections, replacement parts, and recommended fluids and lubricants as prescribed below are necessary to keep your vehicle in good working condition. Any damage caused by failure to follow scheduled maintenance may not be covered by warranty.

The following schedule is for vehicles that:

• carry passengers and cargo within recommended limits. You will find these limits on the Tire and Loading Information label.
• are driven on reasonable road surfaces within legal driving limits.
• use the recommended fuel.

Maintenance I — Use Maintenance I if the message comes on within 10 months since the vehicle was purchased or Maintenance II was performed.

Maintenance II — Use Maintenance II if the previous service performed was Maintenance I. Always use Maintenance II whenever the message comes on 10 months or more since the last service or if the message has not come on at all for one year.

Let me know if you have further questions.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Get notified of new replies

To 07 Service Schedule

Quick Reply: 07 Service Schedule