C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NPP install now throwing MAP Code?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2017, 10:30 AM
Lsxjohng
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NPP install now throwing MAP Code?!?!

Hey all so i did the NPP in a box install on my 10' Base vette (ez tap install through the front of the intake), everything was running as it should but now im throwing a map sensor p0106 code.

I double checked the lines at the sensor and even added some silicone to the rubber hose that enters the front of the intake but i still have the code.

is there anything else i should try?

If not i am probably going to end up just connecting the lines to the back of the intake at the stock location although ive heard its a pain.

anyone have these issues before?
Old 10-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Dcasole
Le Mans Master

Received 2,240 Likes on 1,633 Posts

no have not heard of any issues using the tap ..

I forgot to order the tap so I had to use the manifold port , if i had to do it over again , I would remove the manifold before going thru cutting the end of the port open while it is installed on the car
it can be done but be prepared to utter words that you never would have used before in public...

I installed fast 102 manifold and I bet it did not take me 30 minutes start to finish and that included swapping over the injectors . just need an inch pound torque wrench and go easy on those long manifold bolts

Dave

Quick Reply: NPP install now throwing MAP Code?!?!