C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hooley new integrated compact accessory drive

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 02:10 PM
xBoostx
Melting Slicks

Received 251 Likes on 196 Posts

Default Hooley new integrated compact accessory drive

Make that Holley.

Finally an smart accessory drive that makes pulling and replacing the driver side head easy and the front of the engine simple and accessible for service.

http://www.jegs.com/i/Holley/510/20-185/10002/-1

Looks great for a passenger side low mount turbo to me.

Only thing I see is all holding the entire accessory system (correct me if I'm wrong) is the 6 8mm water pump bolts but at list I get something to work with adding two head mount bolts may do.

Last edited by xBoostx; 03-12-2018 at 01:12 PM.
Old 03-10-2018, 08:04 AM
CI GS
Le Mans Master

Received 1,110 Likes on 780 Posts

That’s a pretty damn neat setup for sure. The pricing isn’t bad for all the stuff that comes with it either. From looking at the instructions, it looks like it has the truck pulley offset though, so I seriously doubt it could fit behind the steering rack in the C6.
Old 03-12-2018, 01:11 PM
xBoostx
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by CI GS
That’s a pretty damn neat setup for sure. The pricing isn’t bad for all the stuff that comes with it either. From looking at the instructions, it looks like it has the truck pulley offset though, so I seriously doubt it could fit behind the steering rack in the C6.
Their claim is they haven't found a car it wont fit in I must admit I assumed they tried it on the C6 but will be prudent to ask.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:22 PM
KENS80V
Melting Slicks

Received 124 Likes on 102 Posts

It's on the "mid" belt line which is the F body belt line. The Corvette drive is on the "short" belt line. The truck drive is on the "long" belt line.
Old 03-23-2018, 10:24 PM
xBoostx
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by KENS80V
It's on the "mid" belt line which is the F body belt line. The Corvette drive is on the "short" belt line. The truck drive is on the "long" belt line.

Thanks that's good info I like to make the car easy to work on and that kit looks like if you remove the water pump the whole deal comes out just lay the ac compressor on the side and have at it.

Get notified of new replies

To Hooley new integrated compact accessory drive

Quick Reply: Hooley new integrated compact accessory drive