C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The ARH Difference!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 04:38 PM
AR Headers
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 127 Likes on 55 Posts

Default The ARH Difference!

Guys,

We've seen some discussion about why one should choose one brand of headers over the other. I want everyone to know that I'd be happy to discuss that with you personally, by phone, at your convenience. I will say this, if all you care about is price, ARH is not for you. We're competing with many well know manufacturers and, unfortunately, so called manufacturers that are knocking off other brands (including ours), that outsource from China, the caves of Mongolia and God knows where else.

The often discussed difference in cost between ARH and other brands is justified if you knew exactly how we manufacture our systems compared to others. After 13 years as manufacturers, there's one thing we haven't changed, we don't outsource. No outsourcing means better quality 100% of the time. It's that simple but it comes at a higher price. And with a lifetime guarantee, combined with parts shipping all over the world, we will never alter our way of manufacturing. Degrading the quality of our materials for a better profit margin just doesn't work for ARH. It's safe to say that as popular as our Corvette systems are, many here are fully aware the difference an ARH system makes but there's even more to the story.

If you need to get into it in more detail, please feel free to call me directly at 631-608-1986 or email me a contact number at nick@americanracingheaders.com and I'll gladly reach you. Though we've grown exponentially and with a few minor bumps along the way, we haven't turned our backs to what got us here. Outstanding quality and performance second to none is here to stay at ARH. I look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you. Nick

Quick Reply: The ARH Difference!