C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Diablosport trinity2 vs. SCT X4 Who's better?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2018, 12:19 PM
boonie c4
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Default Diablosport trinity2 vs. SCT X4 Who's better?

Im going to purchase one of these 2 tuner for my 2012 G.S. Corvette before the end of the year and I like to get a opinion on which of the 2 is the better tuner.
Diablosport has their tuner on sale until 12/31 for $539 was as the SCT X4 tuner is selling for $430.which would you recommend?
Old 12-06-2018, 05:51 AM
corvettezman
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 780 Likes on 441 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '15, '16-'17-'18-'19

I have an auto 07 and I bought a SCT tuner from RDP. Steve is a great guy to deal with and he gave me an email tune for free with purchase. it woke the car up. Different driving experience with the tune in it.
I am not planning on modding the car much engine wise, so that's why I went with an SCT.
If you are planning heavy modding, I would recommend a local tuner that can fine tune your mods.
Steve is a forum vendor BTW. Very easy to talk to and takes his time to make things work for you. I believe he gives you a lifetime update on your tune if you do any modding. You can't beat a deal like that.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:22 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Received 195 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by corvettezman
I have an auto 07 and I bought a SCT tuner from RDP. Steve is a great guy to deal with and he gave me an email tune for free with purchase. it woke the car up. Different driving experience with the tune in it.
I am not planning on modding the car much engine wise, so that's why I went with an SCT.
If you are planning heavy modding, I would recommend a local tuner that can fine tune your mods.
Steve is a forum vendor BTW. Very easy to talk to and takes his time to make things work for you. I believe he gives you a lifetime update on your tune if you do any modding. You can't beat a deal like that.

Thankyou kind sir
Old 12-12-2018, 03:40 PM
Dcasole
Le Mans Master

Received 2,241 Likes on 1,634 Posts

Why not buy the Intune , cheaper than the Trinty and comes with tunes or you can get custom ECM and TCM tunes from Diablo Lew that will really change the car

you can also modify many parameters in your tune with an Intune

Dave

Get notified of new replies

To Diablosport trinity2 vs. SCT X4 Who's better?

Quick Reply: Diablosport trinity2 vs. SCT X4 Who's better?