C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need assistance from a shop or individual with a lift...

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2019, 11:00 PM
cahosu
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default South Florida - Need assistance from a shop or individual with a lift (electrical)...

I have a C6 Z06 down here in south Florida and I need to redo/upgrade the main wiring in the car. The wiring between the battery, alternator, starter, ECM, et cetera... and clean all of th connectors too within the ECM, apply dielectric grease, et cetera..

Took it to a shop and for a job that should take no more than 5-6 hours at the most, tried to tell me it was going to be a 2 day job to replace less than 8 wires and clean connectors.

Cannot trust anyone down in south Florida.

After this job, I need to install a PWM for the radiator (fans) too. I am aware of how I want this installed too.

Looking for a reputable shop that knows how to get this done or an individual with a lift where I can do it myself...

Thanks...
Feel free to message me here...

Last edited by cahosu; 03-11-2019 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Need to be more specific...

Quick Reply: Need assistance from a shop or individual with a lift...