C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ACDelco TDS down?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2023, 06:21 PM
Trog
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Default ACDelco TDS down?

Anyone try to access today (Sat 10/14/23)? Purchased a vin 2 year subscription last week... found out my laptop was way below specs. Fedex dropped off today & finally got it going... Get in to TDS site, see my available subscription slot, click add Vin & get this : Exception with sporef service. Of course phone support is only open Mon-Fri.

Made sure I was running browser in Admin mode... Tried several times & even on my desktop, same error. So frustrating...
Old 10-14-2023, 11:13 PM
2016z06/z07
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exact same crap happened to me, I paid for three day subscription and 2 different vins..... I cannot log into anything. I will be calling Monday to complain. If your going to sell the rights to access your programing software in 3 day increments for $65, Better be sure that we are able to use them for the entire period that we paid for. I had a customer drop off their car this morning, I was going to replace and program a faulty BCM and I could not login to GM for the entire day......Still can't. Now my customer is pissed and the $400 I was going to make this weekend on this side job is gone. Hopefully the customer returns on Monday.
Old 10-15-2023, 09:33 AM
mboguske
1st Gear

Same thing happened to me. I'm new to using ACDeleco TDS site so I thought it must be me. Have you been able to get it work yet?
Old 10-15-2023, 12:25 PM
Aldo Vera
1st Gear

Originally Posted by mboguske
Same thing happened to me. I'm new to using ACDeleco TDS site so I thought it must be me. Have you been able to get it work yet?
I am getting the same message as of 12:15 pm EST
Old 10-15-2023, 02:00 PM
crowell
Cruising

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i am getting the exact same msg here 2pm Est
Old 10-15-2023, 03:11 PM
Jose santos
1st Gear

Default Interesting how my CC payment went through with no issues at all lol.

It's 1400 hrs 10/15/23. Still unable to "ADD VIN"

Last edited by Jose santos; 10-15-2023 at 03:22 PM.
Old 10-15-2023, 04:36 PM
Trog
Drifting

So obviously their database/web links are hosed up... Today is my anniversary so even being on here is probably not in my best interest, let alone trying to work down in my shop.

Thanks everyone for confirming that it's not just me!

Try to enjoy the rest of your weekends.
The following users liked this post:
crowell (10-15-2023)
Old 10-15-2023, 05:25 PM
crowell
Cruising

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Trog
So obviously their database/web links are hosed up... Today is my anniversary so even being on here is probably not in my best interest, let alone trying to work down in my shop.

Thanks everyone for confirming that it's not just me!

Try to enjoy the rest of your weekends.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!

No not just you and the work will still be there tomorrow go spend the day with your wife or you will be sleeping in your shop 🤣
Old 10-16-2023, 08:58 PM
Trog
Drifting

Just an update... system up this AM but my first time install on the new laptop was a CF of non-excellence... Called tech, got a really nice dude who even admitted, the software is a bit of a pita to install. Points where it looks like its done, its not, but also isn't telling you more download/installs were happening in the background. Got in, got the Vin added, & he even stayed on the line while flashing the BCM. All went well except for neglecting to pull the fuses for radio. Security lock was enabled & took me a bit to find the spot w/ Tech2 to relearn vin & clear all the errors. Oh & for some reason I also had to relearn crank variation... Overall though, was pleased w/ GM TDS tech support.

Old 10-17-2023, 04:55 AM
wjnjr
Melting Slicks

Received 913 Likes on 575 Posts
2023 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2022 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Which scan tool are you using with your laptop?
Old 10-21-2023, 09:36 PM
Trog
Drifting

A very old Tech2 I bought used about 15 years ago & a most likely china clone Candi that I bought on ebay about 10 years ago.. I just had to buy another new cable as I kept having problems with the Candi not showing up or dropping. The plug on the bottom of the tech2 I believe is the real issue, allows the cable to wiggle around some even w/ tight & the cable gets loose in the female pin holes.

Oh & I made my own serial cable adaptor from an extra Cisco router configuration cable. Just cut the end & added an RJ45. Took a couple tries as the pinouts I found on the web were conflicting. USB to serial off amazon.

Last edited by Trog; 10-21-2023 at 09:38 PM. Reason: add

Get notified of new replies

To ACDelco TDS down?

Quick Reply: ACDelco TDS down?