C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 exhaust from Corsa...

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 04:04 PM
spooled pressure
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got off the phone with CORSA and it appears these things will be shipping very shortly. They will in fact have some different sounds and tip options to choose from like the current C5 kits. But check this out... as I pried for info, it sounded like they have "something brewing" that will be very different from what most other exhaust companies offer. These people are always thinking!
Old 11-16-2004, 05:49 PM
David Borla
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 52 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by spooled pressure
I just got off the phone with CORSA and it appears these things will be shipping very shortly. They will in fact have some different sounds and tip options to choose from like the current C5 kits. But check this out... as I pried for info, it sounded like they have "something brewing" that will be very different from what most other exhaust companies offer. These people are always thinking!

Are you affiliated with Corsa? Everyone of your posts is either related to Corsa or flaming other exhausts (mainly us). If you're just a C6 enthusiast why don't you post on non-exhaust related topics?

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/sear...earchid=550545

If you are affiliated with Corsa it is in your best interest to present yourself as such. Please give your fellow forum members the credit they deserve.
Old 11-16-2004, 06:08 PM
Pio
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Old 11-16-2004, 06:09 PM
DDSLT5
Team Owner

Received 68 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by David Borla
Are you affiliated with Corsa? Everyone of your posts is either related to Corsa or flaming other exhausts (mainly us). If you're just a C6 enthusiast why don't you post on non-exhaust related topics?

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/sear...earchid=550545

If you are affiliated with Corsa it is in your best interest to present yourself as such. Please give your fellow forum members the credit they deserve.

Hey David - are you Alex's son? Awful cool to see you posting on this forum!! Nice job with the ZR-1 exhaust you guys used to build - sounds great!!
Old 11-16-2004, 06:29 PM
crabman
Safety Car

Received 79 Likes on 33 Posts

Old 11-16-2004, 07:09 PM
James Shearer
Racer

Dave - that link in your post goes no where for me.
Old 11-17-2004, 08:30 AM
spooled pressure
Heel & Toe

Are you serious? I am in no way affiliated with Corsa. I am just a humble enthusiast whose been "burned" in the past with false statements a couple times. That will not happen on my C6. So there's no need to go off flaming son... I am merely stating my findings and excited about what I've been told. You work for Borla, the topic was about Corsa exhaust, so why do you feel the need to post anyhow. It has nothing to do with your products. I think we all know you make a stainless exhaust that has name recognition, but it is just not for me. That is all. Bye now.
Old 11-17-2004, 08:50 AM
archtop
Drifting

Are you serious? I am in no way affiliated with Corsa. I am just a humble enthusiast whose been "burned" in the past with false statements a couple times. That will not happen on my C6. So there's no need to go off flaming son... I am merely stating my findings and excited about what I've been told. You work for Borla, the topic was about Corsa exhaust, so why do you feel the need to post anyhow. It has nothing to do with your products. I think we all know you make a stainless exhaust that has name recognition, but it is just not for me. That is all. Bye now.
Well said ,title of post says "Corsa Exhaust" .Thanks, I for one appreciate your insights.We all want to make informed decisions thats what opinions are all about.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:16 PM
David Borla

Yes, I am serious. Just an observation. Thank you for your timely response.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:21 PM
David Borla

Originally Posted by archtop
Well said ,title of post says "Corsa Exhaust" .Thanks, I for one appreciate your insights.We all want to make informed decisions thats what opinions are all about.

I couldn't agree with you more. Before you make an informed decision wouldn't you like to know where you're getting your information from? A non-biased testimonial from an unaffiliated enthusiast is very different from a testimonial given by the manufacturer.

We all want to make informed decisions, that's exactly why I asked this question.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:23 PM
David Borla

Originally Posted by DDSLT5

Hey David - are you Alex's son? Awful cool to see you posting on this forum!! Nice job with the ZR-1 exhaust you guys used to build - sounds great!!
Thanks. Yes, I am Alex's son (one of them anyway). Thank you for the kind words.
Old 11-17-2004, 06:05 PM
spooled pressure
Heel & Toe

Sorry David, but you are sorely mistaken. There's no need for me to mention that again... I'm pretty sure that Corsa has their own people on here, however I appreciate your response again. Cheers.

A. Mateo
Old 11-19-2004, 07:47 AM
Karfever
Burning Brakes

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts

Gosh guys, I just want some consise information on the Corsa Exhaust products!

Quick Reply: C6 exhaust from Corsa...