Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blk/blk c7 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 01:25 PM
RedC7AZ
Race Director

Received 534 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by mikebq
LOL !!!!! What part of forum didn't they get !!!!
I'm no moderator, but I believe the General Discussion area of the forum is for discussions/opinions on pricing.

In the Corvettes for Sale section, any information that in any way/shape/form could hinder the sale of the subject car for sale, is prohibited. So, an opinion on what someone feels the subject car would/could sell for, is prohibited in this section. That type of discussion is strictly for the seller and potential buyer only.

To draw an analogy: Imagine yourself as the seller, and you meet a potential buyer in a parking lot, he likes your car and you are negotiating the sale of your car with him, but then a stranger walks up and says he thinks your car is worth X amount less than what you are asking, and starts explaining why.
As the seller your first reaction is probably something like, "Shut up and get lost, I'm in the middle of trying to sell my car!!!"

Last edited by RedC7AZ; 11-01-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:19 AM
Racer
Team Owner

Received 77 Likes on 56 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by Suns_PSD
A fair price for this car would be $4-5K below MSRP and if you live in a state that offers a sales tax credit you could require the buyer to do an 'in/ out' (you pay the fees) so that you can receive the sales tax benefit.

It will be less than 6 months before any person will be able to purchase a C7 new back of MSRP and then you are going to have to lower your price even more.

And it goes without saying that once you drive off the lot you have lost somewhere in the neighborhhood of 15% of your purchase price (before taxes) instantly, although admittedly Vettes hold their values extremely well.

GL
Originally Posted by darkhorsevette
Sold
Old 11-14-2013, 07:36 PM
PUNISHER Z06
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is rather irrelevant but WHY would anyone even care about how much someone decided to sell his vette for? If he asked as much as $100K for it then fine, who cares. It is / was his car and his deciding selling cost. If it were up to me, I'd sell it for top dollar and more considering the rarity of the car and dealer markup...at least in my area. There are only like 2 or 3 running around currently.

Quick Reply: Blk/blk c7 for sale