Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WtB

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2015, 06:25 AM
vette.uae
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default WtB 2015 Z06

Hi all,
Am a previous c6 z06 owner and was watching your forum silently. However I think it's the right time to register and post here!

I am looking for a (almost) used 2015 Z06, preferably with red exterior, but has to be auto and includes PDR.

The reason it has to be used is that I need it for export to Dubai, where I live, and US dealers do not sell new cars for export as you may already know.

Btw I've placed an order for a z06 in June 2014 and they still did not get the cars here !! So few months back I took my deposit back and bought a GTR. Honestly can't let go of the z06 of my mind so I'll simply import one from US

Thanks

Last edited by vette.uae; 06-05-2015 at 12:22 AM.
Old 06-04-2015, 06:56 AM
HMA
Intermediate

Originally Posted by vette.uae
Hi all,
Am a previous c6 z06 owner and was watching your forum silently. However I think it's the right time to register and post here!

I am looking for a (almost) used 2015 Z06, preferably with red exterior, but has to be auto.

The reason it has to be used is that I need it for export to Dubai, where I live, and US dealers do not sell new cars for export as you might have already knew.

Btw I've placed an order for a z06 in June 2014 and they still did not get the cars here !! So few months back I took my deposit back and bought a GTR. Honestly can't let go of the z06 of my mind so I'll simply import one from US

Thanks
well I think you should just buy it from Dubai. I found a new Z06 red exterior and red interior and it is auto.
check it out its in Dubai ready to be picked up

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/motors/use...VudD0%3D&pos=8

you are welcome!!

Last edited by HMA; 06-04-2015 at 07:01 AM.
Old 06-04-2015, 07:28 AM
vette.uae
Instructor

Originally Posted by HMA
well I think you should just buy it from Dubai. I found a new Z06 red exterior and red interior and it is auto.
check it out its in Dubai ready to be picked up

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/motors/use...VudD0%3D&pos=8

you are welcome!!
Thanks for you help HMA I've seen this ad but wouldn't buy it for 2 reasons:
1. Dont want to pay almost the same price as the local dealer ($125k ad price vs. $129k dealers')
2. It has no warranty since it's imported from US (i don't mind that if the price difference is sensible like the prices i see in this form ($80k plus)

Old 06-04-2015, 01:26 PM
HMA
Intermediate

Originally Posted by vette.uae
Thanks for you help HMA I've seen this ad but wouldn't buy it for 2 reasons:
1. Dont want to pay almost the same price as the local dealer ($125k ad price vs. $129k dealers')
2. It has no warranty since it's imported from US (i don't mind that if the price difference is sensible like the prices i see in this form ($80k plus)

send me a PM with your contact info, I think I can help you.
Old 06-05-2015, 12:06 AM
vette.uae
Instructor

Originally Posted by HMA
send me a PM with your contact info, I think I can help you.
Sent

Get notified of new replies

To WtB

Quick Reply: WtB