Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Pristine ProCharged C7 Z06 3LZ

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 05:54 PM
Treese22
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pristine ProCharged C7 Z06 3LZ

No window shoppers

Last edited by Treese22; 05-21-2017 at 09:45 AM. Reason: mistake
Old 05-20-2017, 07:45 PM
Joetroyer
7th Gear

Originally Posted by Treese22
A Bad *** F1R Pro Charged Corvette known as (Evil Z06)
The car is an absolute beast pictures don't do justice! You have to see it in person
5500 miles
Car is in superb condition
Always stored inside an airplane hangar as well as being covered with z06 car cover
The touch screen still has plastic on it from factory
The interior is all exposed carbon fiber as well as all red Z07 seats
The exterior has painted carbon fiber ext trim
The hood is exposed carbon fiber
The roof is exposed carbon fiber
Brand new tires
Car has just about all the engine upgrades that can be done
All upgrades are done by a professional shop
Car will also come with ALL the stock parts that were taken off when the custom after market parts were installed
Thats over (5k) in parts that can be used or sold
Have all info and paperwork regarding the work that was done
Will send Mods List when contacted
Asking:99K OBO
Any other questions or need more pictures please don't hesitate to contact me
Pictures are here: http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/...e--z06/1609331
link doesn't work
Old 05-20-2017, 07:52 PM
Treese22
Heel & Toe

Thank you,I will edit that now! My apologies
Old 05-20-2017, 09:42 PM
Destrukt
Got Boost?!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-'18.'19

Could you please list in detail the mods and shop? Dyno? Graphs?
Old 05-20-2017, 11:22 PM
BlownGTP
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I like when people sell a 100K car and only have 9 CRAPPY quality pics, let alone none of engine bay. lol

Not that we don't believe you, but know ones going to be like "yes ProCharged Z06", then cell phone pic quality from 2005. Here's my 100K!!!!!
Old 05-21-2017, 01:35 AM
Destrukt
Got Boost?!
Support Corvetteforum!

It would also appeal to people like me who want a procharged Z06. I'm actually looking at buying a stock one for $70k and taking it to Advanced Modern Performance in Dallas for their procharged package with heads and cam for $20k ball park. Timing is everything and I'm interested in more details.
Old 05-21-2017, 02:18 AM
Treese22
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by Destrukt
It would also appeal to people like me who want a procharged Z06. I'm actually looking at buying a stock one for $70k and taking it to Advanced Modern Performance in Dallas for their procharged package with heads and cam for $20k ball park. Timing is everything and I'm interested in more details.
A stock c7 z06,z07 package 3LZ? haha send me the link for that for 70k
with carbon fiber hood and carbon fiber roof extra allocation!

Last edited by Treese22; 05-21-2017 at 02:19 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-21-2017, 02:23 AM
Treese22
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by BlownGTP
I like when people sell a 100K car and only have 9 CRAPPY quality pics, let alone none of engine bay. lol

Not that we don't believe you, but know ones going to be like "yes ProCharged Z06", then cell phone pic quality from 2005. Here's my 100K!!!!!
Thats why I have contact info in the link, So if someones interested and they want to see more pictures they can contact me and i can do what they request. Im not gonna post engine bay pictures and dyno results and things of that sort to the people who cant even purchase the car at 70k! I dont have time for window shoppers but seems thats whats on this site. Unless the car for sale is WAY below market value there is going to be some complaint from some keyboard idiot!
Old 05-21-2017, 03:16 AM
Destrukt
Got Boost?!
Support Corvetteforum!

A stock c7 z06,z07 package 3LZ? haha send me the link for that for 70k
with carbon fiber hood and carbon fiber roof extra allocation!
You're assuming I meant Z07 3LZ when I said stock (although I have seen plenty in that ballpark). Also, I was not tire kicking or trying to be rude when commenting about what I was looking to do. I was hinting that I'm currently IN THE MARKET for a Procharged Z06 for around your asking price but you've completely taken it the wrong way.

Thats why I have contact info in the link, So if someones interested and they want to see more pictures they can contact me and i can do what they request. Im not gonna post engine bay pictures and dyno results and things of that sort to the people who cant even purchase the car at 70k! I dont have time for window shoppers but seems thats whats on this site. Unless the car for sale is WAY below market value there is going to be some complaint from some keyboard idiot!
You'll be making friends and a sale real quick especially with that attitude and assumption.
Nice reply to a potential buyer, glws

Also, after further research it is clear why your car isn't selling and why I'm no longer interested in yours.
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-for-sale.html
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...500-miles.html
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...arged-z06.html

I wish you the best of luck!

Last edited by Destrukt; 05-21-2017 at 03:43 AM.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:34 AM
Treese22
Heel & Toe

You're assuming I meant Z07 3LZ when I said stock (although I have seen plenty in that ballpark). Also, I was not tire kicking or trying to be rude when commenting about what I was looking to do. I was hinting that I'm currently IN THE MARKET for a Procharged Z06 for around your asking price but you've completely taken it the wrong way.

You'll be making friends and a sale real quick especially with that attitude and assumption.
Nice reply to a potential buyer, glws

Also, after further research it is clear why your car isn't selling and why I'm no longer interested in yours.

Doesn't matter to me man! There are plenty of people Looking for corvettes and I wouldn't want the car to go to you anyways! I'm in no rush to sell so You "not being interested" doesn't phase me!! This site is full of window shoppers it pathetic! Half the people don't even own corvettes!
Old 05-21-2017, 09:36 AM
SuprChrgdC7
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

curious WHY all these listings?
Old 05-21-2017, 09:37 AM
Treese22
Heel & Toe

And for all you trolls, right next to my ASKING PRICE IT SAYS OBO!
An asking price and a sale price are two different numbers! I can ask any price I desire,does it mean I'm going to get it?... NO but it's my car and I can asK!!
Old 05-21-2017, 09:47 AM
AllFlash
Melting Slicks

Received 438 Likes on 239 Posts

What am I missing here? No pictures.... no price... no contact listing... multiple listings without reply... and an attitude that ensures you will be owning that car for a long time to come.

You might notice that you have been selling this car for going on 4 months now without it being sold. You really haven't found that many people looking for what you have to sell, although people in this thread have stated that they are looking for just what you are selling.

Contrary to your thoughts with those... 14 posts, there are alot of guys here looking for well built Corvettes and hoping for the right one to come along. Only one keyboard idiot (as you so eloquently put it) I am seeing here... and he still can't sell his Vette. So why are the tires brand new after $5000?

Oh and... asking price. I had to really laugh at this one. You should have just explained that you are willing to take payment from any idiot that is willing to pay what you are asking because you really don't expect to sell it that high. Perhaps you should put the price you are really looking for because, logically, a lower and well thought out price will draw in offers that actually surpass the true price that you are asking. You might start at something like the price you have put into that car which is nowhere near 100k according to your description.

Last edited by AllFlash; 05-21-2017 at 10:01 AM.
Old 05-21-2017, 12:03 PM
batmitestar
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Old 05-21-2017, 05:02 PM
Treese22
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by AllFlash
What am I missing here? No pictures.... no price... no contact listing... multiple listings without reply... and an attitude that ensures you will be owning that car for a long time to come.

You might notice that you have been selling this car for going on 4 months now without it being sold. You really haven't found that many people looking for what you have to sell, although people in this thread have stated that they are looking for just what you are selling.

Contrary to your thoughts with those... 14 posts, there are alot of guys here looking for well built Corvettes and hoping for the right one to come along. Only one keyboard idiot (as you so eloquently put it) I am seeing here... and he still can't sell his Vette. So why are the tires brand new after $5000?

Oh and... asking price. I had to really laugh at this one. You should have just explained that you are willing to take payment from any idiot that is willing to pay what you are asking because you really don't expect to sell it that high. Perhaps you should put the price you are really looking for because, logically, a lower and well thought out price will draw in offers that actually surpass the true price that you are asking. You might start at something like the price you have put into that car which is nowhere near 100k according to your description.

HAHA damn you writing a book?
Old 05-21-2017, 05:04 PM
Treese22
Heel & Toe

cars already sold I just get a kick out of all you that have negative **** to say!!
Old 05-21-2017, 05:05 PM
Treese22
Heel & Toe

Keep it coming......

Get notified of new replies

To Pristine ProCharged C7 Z06 3LZ

Old 05-21-2017, 07:38 PM
batmitestar
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

cars already sold I just get a kick out of all you that have negative **** to say!!
You should check out the mirror then, as what you see ought to amuse you for days, chump.
Old 05-21-2017, 07:50 PM
dbirdhouse1
Safety Car

Received 876 Likes on 588 Posts

Default sorry

that you need to vent, whatever is bugging you it appears it's caused you some real grief.....these are generally very good folk on this site. Yup, there are a few who do get their jollies going after whatever faults they can find in others attempting to sell a car (not a religion or a political stance, a car) and that does bug me but whatever is bugging you I'm sorry that it is creating a desire in you to lash out.

Good luck to you as a seller and good luck to whomever decides to buy/bought it....hope it works out for all concerned
Old 05-21-2017, 08:00 PM
Treese22
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by batmitestar
you should check out the mirror then, as what you see ought to amuse you for days, chump.
mr sensitive
haha

Quick Reply: FS: Pristine ProCharged C7 Z06 3LZ