Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2015 C7 Z51 2LT - 7k Miles

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 07:53 PM
asantalucia
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2015 C7 Z51 2LT - 7k Miles

Have decided to sell my baby. Had her custom ordered from Hendrick Chevrolet in Cary, NC in 2015. Then I went to Bowling Green to watch her being built a couple of weeks before I picked her up form the National Corvette Museum.

Price is $47,900....Title in hand

2015 C7 Z51
Torch Red w/ Black Interior
7,692 Miles
A8 Automatic
2LT
Performance Data Recorder (PDR)
Navigation
NPP Performance Exhaust
Magnetic Ride Control
Performance Traction Management (PTM)
Color Top

Car is in pristine condition. Adult owned, always garaged and only driven in the rain 2 or 3 times. Unfortunately on my drive back from Bowling Green, we ran into a rain storm. Other than that, I got caught out I the rain 1 or 2 times when the weatherperson was obviously wrong.

Car has never had any damage of any kind. No accidents. No flood damage. No paintwork. Nothing!!!!!

There is not a single scratch on the car, nor is there a single scratch on the wheels. Interior is like new. Still smells new.

I have a 9 month old baby now and would like to downgrade into something with a back seat like a Fifth Gen Camaro ZL1 or a 2012 Mustang Boss 302 that I can still take to car shows and track every year or two. Plus I would like my daughter to hopefully be into cars and having a back seat to drive her around in would be great.

I would rather see another Corvette enthusiast get this great example of a car, versus handing it over to a CarMax or other dealer that will not appreciate it.

PM me with any questions. This is probably going to move fairly fast or I will move it along soon, so if you are interested, please let me know.

If you would like to see the VIN, build sheet or window sticker, please let me know. I would prefer only to share the VIN in a PM. I have seen the Car Internet scams going on lately and would rather not have my car be a part of it and have someone try to sell it that does not own it.

I am located in the suburbs of Raleigh, NC. Thanks!

Last edited by asantalucia; 04-22-2018 at 10:55 PM.
Old 04-24-2018, 07:00 PM
asantalucia
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a new offer from www.vroom.com that is acceptable. Unless someone is interested soon, I will be selling to vroom by weeks end.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:42 AM
CRUSIN1
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn shame ! I would have jump on this.... only if I saw it. But now with cash in hand, I'll be looking very day on this C7 site! Congrads on the family!

Get notified of new replies

To 2015 C7 Z51 2LT - 7k Miles

Quick Reply: FS: 2015 C7 Z51 2LT - 7k Miles