Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: '15 Z06 Laguna Blue/Red Comp Seats PDR DE Prepped

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 12:19 PM
jdmdohcpower
Burning Brakes

Received 44 Likes on 34 Posts
Default '15 Z06 Laguna Blue/Red Comp Seats PDR DE Prepped

Regrettably (more than you will understand) I'm selling my 2015 Z06. With having a new baby, I just dont get to attend any track days, or even drive it at all anymore.
This car has never, not once overheated in any way. One of the track days I did was 94 out and it was a champ.
The whole car is Xpel film coated, with ceramic coating on top as well as wheels and calipers done by Oaks Detail. The car just doesn't get dirty and if it does, it washes right off with the spray of a hose and looks like it was just waxed. When I did the DE's Oaks did Track Wrap on top of the Xpel, it's basically a less permanent version of the film to protect the real film and peels off afterwards.

In my opinion I have done the mods that make the car more usable for the person that wants to do an occasional track day but not have a full on track car. This is a well maintained and well set up car for the right person.

Haltech (no tune) intake
Hinson short shifter (it's like a bolt action on a rifle, it's really incredible)
Carbon shifter consol to match factory carbon dash
GS Creations blacked out taillight covers and markers
Stinger hood stripe
Corsa X pipe
Magnaflow NPP Exhaust
Vetteworks C7 harness bar
Team Tech 6 point harness on driver side(seat was professionally modified to allow anti sub belts) they slip right out of sight when not using
Team Tech 4 point passenger harness
Spare GM Speedline Cup wheels in black with some life left on the Cup 2 tires for DE Events

2017+ brake ducts and backer plates
Carbotech brake pads for DE(XP20/10) and street(1521) These brakes are insane, out stops everything and are the reason I added the anti-sub belts to the driver seat. The stock brakes cannot hack it on a track, its a street pad. What's cool about the Carbotech setup is that they share the same compound so there is no bedding process when you change the pads. The 1521 for street feels identical as the stock pad with less dust, the track setup is amazing. Out performs everything in braking, even the CCB's. Keep in that the cost of the CCB's pads to replace is thousands, these out stop them and cost 600 for all 4. Also the pads are 2 min per side to change, easiest brake pad change ever. So when you have a DE day, you can change all 4 wheels and brake pads in 30 min.

All original parts included, also have the stock panels where the harness bar was installed, I bought a spare set and drilled them and a satin stretch cover.
Factory Warranty until 12/19
No damage ever, the car still looks new and I spend a lot in paint protection to achieve this
Title in hand

Asking $66,900OBO!
Any questions feel free to contact me

Last edited by jdmdohcpower; 06-21-2018 at 07:03 AM.
Old 06-21-2018, 07:04 AM
jdmdohcpower
Burning Brakes

Bumps
Old 06-21-2018, 07:29 AM
Joe_Joe
Racer

Received 168 Likes on 89 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Absolutely beautiful car. Where in PA are you and is the mileage a little over 10k?
Old 06-21-2018, 09:50 AM
jdmdohcpower
Burning Brakes

Thanks, yea I love the color combo. Its at 10,300 right now I believe. Im in bucks county just north of Philly

Last edited by jdmdohcpower; 06-21-2018 at 09:50 AM.
Old 06-25-2018, 01:55 PM
jdmdohcpower
Burning Brakes

sale pending
Old 12-02-2018, 11:19 AM
Rnalecz
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this car still available?

Get notified of new replies

To '15 Z06 Laguna Blue/Red Comp Seats PDR DE Prepped